Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texan Fans Fantasy Football

I'm going to be busy today. Can someone please PM me when my turn is up. It'll e-mail me at work.

I'm done.

My son (who knows way more than I do) is helping and it took an hour to convince myself to override his recommendation. I'm sure it'll come back to bite me in the rear. :cool:

With pick 7.02 Checo's Carr Wrecked selects RB Ladell Betts - Washington Redskins.

Ha ha. You don't know how close I came to cutting you off at the knees by taking Betts. The only reason I didn't was I thought he might make it another round. Damn good pick. I bet he winds up better than Portis.

Ha ha. You don't know how close I came to cutting you off at the knees by taking Betts. The only reason I didn't was I thought he might make it another round. Damn good pick. I bet he winds up better than Portis.

I am high as a kite on Portis if he can stay healthy. Looks like I timed the Betts pick just right to handcuff him. Although unless Portis goes down with an injury and misses time, Betts will be worthless fodder on my bench. The talent difference is about as large as the gap in the grand canyon. Anyways, I like your pick there, Joey Galloway is underrated in possibly his last hurrah before the new guy takes over...

I am going out of town for a week starting Saturday morning (going to Vegas, baybeeee!!). So I guess I am relegated to picks from a cheatsheet. HK or Checo (whoever will be handling it), let me know an e-mail addy that I can mail one to. I'll be putting together a list from my master, since we're getting to the later rounds.

I am going out of town for a week starting Saturday morning (going to Vegas, baybeeee!!). So I guess I am relegated to picks from a cheatsheet. HK or Checo (whoever will be handling it), let me know an e-mail addy that I can mail one to. I'll be putting together a list from my master, since we're getting to the later rounds.

email address sent via PM. Have a good time in Vegas, I am jealous...

I will give the Spleen till about 11 CST (or whenever I wake up) to get his pick in. I am going to be in and out tomorrow with some family stuff, so hopefully we can make some progress in the morning.

Back