Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texan Fans Fantasy Football

Barring a mass desertion by the Army of Darkness, I am sooo screwed this week. :cool:

All right Santo.....You are 10 points down and the only bullet in your gun is Santonio Holmes...You think he can deliver?:cowboy1:

Good game so far this week, I just have to hope that Denver learns how to stop the run and that Wynn doesn't score...

Good game so far this week, I just have to hope that Denver learns how to stop the run and that Wynn doesn't score...

Yeah...one of us will most likely have the 2nd most points this week and still lose. I'm glad I decided to bench Jones-Drew for Wynn or it would be over already.

Yeah...one of us will most likely have the 2nd most points this week and still lose. I'm glad I decided to bench Jones-Drew for Wynn or it would be over already.

Looks like I got lucky and Wynn got hurt. Good game man...

Looks like I got lucky and Wynn got hurt. Good game man...

Me losing and "good game" can't co-exist in the same paragraph. I've been known to sulk for hours when my three year old beats me at Chutes and Ladders. :shades:

Joey........do you like movies about gladiators?

AIRPLANE_SCE-0.jpg

Can someone tell Chris Simm's Spleen , he may want to sit out Andre Johnson and Terry Glenn this week.
:cowboy1:

Off: Earl's Gridiron Gremlins, Axman40 Army of Darkness
Congrats to the Gremlins for being the seasons points leader.
:pirate:

I wasted too high of picks on Larry Jonhson and Vince Young along with thinking too much about bye weeks. I shouldn't have worried as much as I did about a back up kicker and D. Oh well I am 14-2 in a NFL.com league. Of course a lot of those guys are from Denmark.

:fans:

After futher review it was TD Express who scored the most points,sorry Gremlins you finished second in points.
:pirate:

Thanks....it was fun.

With so many teams clinching, and more to follow next week, it'll be interesting the rest of the way.

Back