Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texan Fans Fantasy Football

I wonder what the chances of us getting this done before the hurrican hits South Texas. I work for the Government and might have to turn my draft over for a while if it comes close to here. I will be out in the rain.

I wonder what the chances of us getting this done before the hurrican hits South Texas. I work for the Government and might have to turn my draft over for a while if it comes close to here. I will be out in the rain.

hopefully we can get this thing done...

I just picked for Eriadoc, and updated the picks on the EA Sports League Site. Honoring Earl is up right now. I PMed him, but he said he was having internet problems. If I don't hear back by 6 pm, I will go ahead and make the pick.

Can I get a scoring clarification? Would MShadows have gotten any points for Jacoby Jones' punt return or is it only for Texans DST?

I say both.:)

I'll wait to here from HuttoKarl, but I think you're right. I didn't see it when I asked but the scoring rules say 6 points for the team ST touchdown and 6 points for individual special teams touchdown.

I thought he went a little early (like most of the Texans) but you may have a helluva pickup there.

I'll wait to here from HuttoKarl, but I think you're right. I didn't see it when I asked but the scoring rules say 6 points for the team ST touchdown and 6 points for individual special teams touchdown.

I thought he went a little early (like most of the Texans) but you may have a helluva pickup there.

Based on the way the scoring is set up, both the Texans DST and jacoby Jones owners would get a TD.

OK folks, I am back from my vacation. Thank you Checo, for making picks in my absence. I will get my lists together today and resume picks from here. My squad is shaping up better than I expected for an absentee team. Maybe I'll have a shot at finishing in the top half ;)

OK folks, I am back from my vacation. Thank you Checo, for making picks in my absence. I will get my lists together today and resume picks from here. My squad is shaping up better than I expected for an absentee team. Maybe I'll have a shot at finishing in the top half ;)

Hopefully I didn't screw up too bad... Anyways hope you had a good time on your trip and welcome back.

I'm just letting you guys know that I am set to put a good ol' fashioned woodshed beat-down on your fantasy a$$es. :pirate:

I figured this thread had gotten too mechanical. "Done." "Emailed whomever." We have to keep it real, and now that I have drafted a thug, I figure the FO has to represent. :bat:

I am READY for fantasy football to begin.

I'm just letting you guys know that I am set to put a good ol' fashioned woodshed beat-down on your fantasy a$$es. :pirate:

I figured this thread had gotten too mechanical. "Done." "Emailed whomever." We have to keep it real, and now that I have drafted a thug, I figure the FO has to represent. :bat:

I am READY for fantasy football to begin.

I'm ready!! Bring what you got.....Wait, I can't remember who I drafted anymore. Damn!!! Oh well, bring it anyway!
:crutch: Thats what you're going to look like when the dust settles.:cowboy1:

Back