Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texan Fans Fantasy Football

glad you are on top of it. Thanks man. I was distracted over the past hour writing a letter to the police and assistant police chief for a ticket I got this afternoon when I wasn't speeding and the officer was threatening to arrest me for asking where I was radared at since he was behind a bunch of trees...

Sorry checo, sounds like you had a bad weekend.

I made my pick hoping that Leinart picks up the new offense.

Sorry checo, sounds like you had a bad weekend.

I made my pick hoping that Leinart picks up the new offense.

well the weekend was good except for that moment. I got a response from the guys superior officer saying he reviewed the tape and is going to give the officer a good stern talking to on how to communicate better with the public... Still stuck with the fine and defensive driving though. If I had time to go to court, I would fight it, but I am not sure I can take off work for it at the moment...

I always assumed I'd be the first to pick a drafted player. Thanks guys for taking the pressure off.

Just a thought, but if each of us would go ahead and PM and e-mail the next guy in line after picking, it might speed things up a little. I'll do it after my next turn.

Just a thought, but if each of us would go ahead and PM and e-mail the next guy in line after picking, it might speed things up a little. I'll do it after my next turn.

That's a lovely idea.

Of course, we're into the tenth round of a 15 round draft, so we're actually doing pretty well. Better than I thought, anyway.

sorry, I have been out this evening. The next two picks are coming shortly.

DaleMurphy after his 2nd time out is now on an 8 hour clock

Email sent to the Spleens regard his 8 hour clock and letting him know he is up.

If it goes 8 more hours without him showing up, we may just pick for him and fill his squad out. I'm guessing something uncontrollable came up and he isn't able to be with us.

Also...if everyone could go to the EASports site and check their rosters as of now to make sure I am not screwing them up, please feel free to do so.

Take your time; I'll be back on Sunday ;)

On a serious note, thanks Checo and HK for picking my team while I am AFK. I can check in from time to time on my bro-in-law's laptop, but I was completely out of pocket while in Vegas.

I won over a grand at poker in small games, though. That brings my winning streak to 6 years :)

Take your time; I'll be back on Sunday ;)

On a serious note, thanks Checo and HK for picking my team while I am AFK. I can check in from time to time on my bro-in-law's laptop, but I was completely out of pocket while in Vegas.

I won over a grand at poker in small games, though. That brings my winning streak to 6 years :)

Don't you owe me 100 dollars?

Ricky B has been emailed to inform him that his turn is here. The Spleens are under commish control until dalemurphy can tell us that he's back and ready to draft again. Everyone cross your fingers for him. I have a feeling he's working to hard or going thru unpleasantness.

Back