Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texan Fans Fantasy Football

He's really a good QB in this format.

With rushing yards worth 2.5 x as much as passing and with rushing TDs worth 2 x as much as passing, I agree. Then if he stinks it up, I may lose this league but I still get the satisfaction of the Titans going down the drain.

Here's to you stinking it up then. :toast2:

Actually I hope VY is the lone bright spot in an otherwise miserable Titans season.

Here's to you stinking it up then. :toast2:

Actually I hope VY is the lone bright spot in an otherwise miserable Titans season.

I just hope he isn't bright enough to win. Actually I don't care if he wins every game as long as he loses to us from now on. :fans:

Karl gave me instructions for things this weekend if we got that far, but I think I will hold off a while to see if he checks in tonight as he didn't leave me specific names.

I apologize for the delay...I went home from work and didn't even see a computer until I noticed one on my way to bed.

My picks are in. Axman is up.

Checo...you can pick for me if my turn comes up tonite. Use your best judgement.

Guys...we should really consider trying to speed this up a bit. I'm as guilty as anyone of being slow. I will attempt to avoid slowness at all costs from this point on.

Sorry guys, I have been waiting all day by the computer and when I finally get called out for a job, I come back and see I got caught flat footed.
MShadows, you are up

Checo...you can pick for me if my turn comes up tonite. Use your best judgement.

Guys...we should really consider trying to speed this up a bit. I'm as guilty as anyone of being slow. I will attempt to avoid slowness at all costs from this point on.

I will do my best.

I realize it's too late now, but holy cow .... it had to be easier to coordinate 12 schedules for 1 hour one night than to keep glued to the computer for a week or longer.

I realize it's too late now, but holy cow .... it had to be easier to coordinate 12 schedules for 1 hour one night than to keep glued to the computer for a week or longer.

Try 4 weeks. And I'm taking the over.
:gun: :pirate:

rick

Man, and to think I was worried last night because I couldn't get on a computer to make my picks....I guess I'll check back on Friday. :cool:

We're almost to the halfway point...almost...sorta.

We haven't even had our first preseason game...we're doing well.

Happy thoughts.

Still... It would be nice to finish sometime this week. I have some high maintenance players and my team needs to time to gell into the ultimate winning machine.:trophy:

I PM'd him and sent an email. We'll see what happens.

If we really start getting to crunch time and haven't come close to finishing, I"ll shorten the clock to 6 hours.

what time do we pick for him if he doesn't respond?

plenty of time left. Old School picked 16 hours ago, minus the 9 hour clock stoppage at night.

Maybe I'll just speed it up by eliminating the stoppage and forcing people to look at their computers first thing in the morning.

I'll figure that out later. I don't think we're in any danger of not finishing yet.

I pick a bit, but really we're more than OK...We're on pace to finish in about two weeks. First game is a little over four weeks away.

I really don't want too much time to second guess my picks anyway.

plenty of time left. Old School picked 16 hours ago, minus the 9 hour clock stoppage at night.

Maybe I'll just speed it up by eliminating the stoppage and forcing people to look at their computers first thing in the morning.

I'll figure that out later. I don't think we're in any danger of not finishing yet.

Cool, I don't think we are in danger of not finishing either, however, I really would prefer not to be drafting all the way through the month. I am game for shortening the night clock.

Back