Wish to make a one time donation? Make it here.

What is Laremy Tunsil's worth in a trade?

OptimisticTexan

2021 Building Block 1 / Go Texans
Tyrod Taylor has the talent but his timing has been bad based on where he's played. Maybe the new Texans offense will play into his strengths. First, this new offense is going to run and run some more based on the recent moves. Taylor will be asked to be a safe game manager who can use his legs to give defenses fits. There is a nice group receivers who just might surprise with this new attack.

I believe that injuries have been the toughest thing for Taylor's career. I hope he has a healthy and productive season as the Texans new QB1. A solid running game could go a long way in helping him see a successful 2021.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Tyrod Taylor has the talent but his timing has been bad based on where he's played. Maybe the new Texans offense will play into his strengths. First, this new offense is going to run and run some more based on the recent moves. Taylor will be asked to be a safe game manager who can use his legs to give defenses fits. There is a nice group receivers who just might surprise with this new attack.

I believe that injuries have been the toughest thing for Taylor's career. I hope he has a healthy and productive season as the Texans new QB1. A solid running game could go a long way in helping him see a successful 2021.
He ran what I suspect to be a version of Culley's offense in Baltimore.

badboy

Hall of Fame
Damn i must have had a case of selective dyslexia. I looked at his season records a couple of times and for whatever reason it registered 8-7 for that season.
I have that same thing as I will look at a salad right next to a ribeye and eat the ribeye every time. Selective dyslexia..

mussop

Hall of Fame
There are members that are huge fans of the draft and want an immediate rebuild. It's just not possible this offseason. This Texans rebuild will be a slow and painful process. Like a lot of rebuilds, the current group in the front office and coaching staff may not survive to see the fruit of their labor.
But everyone knows trading Watson is almost a guarantee. If Watson is gone why hold on to Tunsil? We should of started the rebuild months ago with sending Watson to the jets and Tunsil with whoever gave the best offer. It will take several years no matter what. Why didn’t we didn’t start now is beyond me.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
But everyone knows trading Watson is almost a guarantee. If Watson is gone why hold on to Tunsil? We should of started the rebuild months ago with sending Watson to the jets and Tunsil with whoever gave the best offer. It will take several years no matter what. Why didn’t we didn’t start now is beyond me.
I believe the Texans knew there was an issue, but didn't know about 20+ plantiffs. With that in mind they were probably thinking Watson will learn who was really supportive of his situation & would eventually come back into the fold.

Still... I think trading Tunsil is a bad idea. We were paying D.Brown, Hopkins, Jj, & a bunch of other players before we had Watson.

Let Tunsil protect our new QB, build a line, develop his replacement. Dump him in two years when it makes sense & his replacement is ready.

Draft QB.

SeriousShizzle

Waterboy
Tunsil has been a solid so far tbh he false starts but it was no way his fault bob gave up the farm for him.

so we just need to get his service and enjoy till we restructure him or trade him