Wish to make a one time donation? Make it here.

Watson’s a top 5 qb. Do you agree?

2/6 Redzone = awful playcalling

Minshew needs to ball out next week and Titans should beat us the following week but will probably lose. We might be 0-6 or 1-5 entering the bye week after facing Green Bay. Hopefully Ob’s gone sooner. The owner is a joke man

Thorn

Dirty Old Man

Minshew needs to ball out next week and Titans should beat us the following week but will probably lose. We might be 0-6 or 1-5 entering the bye week after facing Green Bay. Hopefully Ob’s gone sooner. The owner is a joke man
This team is a miserable wreck with no draft picks in sight. If OB gets fired, who'd want this job? Even at that, I'd take anyone not named OB at this point. Something new to ***** about would be a change at least.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club

I think the Texans have decided to make sure Jacksonville don't get the #1 overall pick.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
This team is a miserable wreck with no draft picks in sight. If OB gets fired, who'd want this job? Even at that, I'd take anyone not named OB at this point. Something new to ***** about would be a change at least.
Doesn't freak'n matter. Fire him now. Promote the Gatorade dude to HC/GM. Then in three years, when you have some money & some draft picks, hire a GM & let him hire a coach.

The longer BO'b is in this position that day will keep moving three years into the future because he'll continue to trade future picks & overspending into future years.

Stop the bleeding now, heal later

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Doesn't freak'n matter. Fire him now. Promote the Gatorade dude to HC/GM. Then in three years, when you have some money & some draft picks, hire a GM & let him hire a coach.

The longer BO'b is in this position that day will keep moving three years into the future because he'll continue to trade future picks & overspending into future years.

Stop the bleeding now, heal later
Yep. And you know, it sometimes still amazes me we are in as pathetic a position as we are. That OB is still here. That after all these years our o-line still sucks. And the ownership is where? Calling them lost in space is an insult to a horrid 60s TV show.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
One things for sure, Watson is not playing up to our expectations, or to his vaunted reputation as a great QB. Whether you blame it on him not being that great in the first place, or the Texans ruined him, or it's the line, or what-the-****-ever, he ain't getting the job done.