Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. 9/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Liberty White Thread**

Foster's body language is horrible. Ball wont hit you in the hands every play, he needs to stop moping and make a goddamn play.

He's a philosophical ********* that cares more about writing ****ing poetry than working on his game and being IN the damn game.

He's really starting to piss me off.

I'm shocked by all of the Foster hate after 5 quarters of football, after missing all of pre-season. Fans are quick to turn on ya!

Especially if it is behind you and at your ankles ...

wrong. it was at his hip. pro bowlers should make those plays. Professionals shouldn't act like a baby when it isn't going there way, but yeah I get it dude you hate Matt Schaub, not really blazing any trails are you?

I'm shocked by all of the Foster hate after 5 quarters of football, after missing all of pre-season. Fans are quick to turn on ya!

It's not hate. It's expectations to play like the player he's supposed to be and is paid like.

****. Duane Brown's done.

Well I really enjoyed the running game on that first drive.

I'll never understand this dude's playcalling. Just run the damn ball.

If Brown is for real hurt..........ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!!!!

Also I literally almost needed a defibrillator when Dre went down!!

I HATE the Tits....let's GO TEXANS!!

Hell yeah as I type Dre with the catch!!!!

Yeah. Okay. His playing history speaks otherwise.

Right now it's history because it's in the past.

I pray like hell he wakes up and plays like we know he can. I'm sure he will. He just has to.

Cut Bullock. Game-winner last week but 1 of 4 scares the **** out of me.

Well after missing all of pre-season and training camp due to injury, isn't it expected to take some time to get back to your usual self?

True. Isnt it also expected that if you get paid millions of dollars that you should also conduct yourself as a pro and not be a distraction?

Twice now they went for a 50+ FG when I thought they should go for it. And twice missed, giving the Tacks great field position. :kubepalm:

Wow. Lets only bring one kicker to camp that has 0 NFL experience. That sounds like a good idea to me!!!

Geez Bullock. Him missing 50 yard FG hurts even more when the 2012 draft class was great for kickers and we took him in the 5th round first

Back