Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. 9/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Liberty White Thread**

My hypothesis is that when Randy Bullock kicks, his fat shifts to the right, causing the ball to shank to the right.

That Bud Light commercial that shows the guy named "Ramsey" that is always yelling at the TV haha....I have realized that is totally me.

Yeah, bullock ain't Legatron. Drafted the wrong kicker, but we knew that.

Are you implying that Koobs took Bullock only because of the A&M ties? If so then you sir are BRILLIANT! Never draft a kicker, I thought that was just common knowledge.

Serious question here:

Why don't NFL teams just scoop up some Eastern European with a power boot that can't quite cut it as a soccer player to play kicker?

Serious question here:

Why don't NFL teams just scoop up some Eastern European with a power boot that can't quite cut it as a soccer player to play kicker?

Toni Fritsch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toni_Fritsch

11767638_112697822710.jpg

Serious question here:

Lions are trying that w the dude from the YouTube videos. Not sure if he made the roster but he was in camp.

And one of the most accurate kickers misses a 48 yarder. Maybe it's something in the water.

Uncatchable lol. I only ever see that called when we're on offense. Never saw that when Brady was tossing passes OOB last year.

Back