Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. 9/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Liberty White Thread**

it sucks seeing so many teams around the league hit 50 yarders like it's nothing yet the texans keep struggling with that part of the game.

I'm surprised we haven't dialed up a good PA pass yet. The one we tried was a poor fake at best and Schaub had to throw it away.

Let's see if Phillips has made some good adjustments.

I hope I end up being wrong about this but I have a bad feeling about this game on both sides of the ball. The Titans are putting some pressure on Schaub with success. Locker is making the Texans' secondary pay for their pressure.

It wasnt on him that he just floated the ball out into the field of play? Ummm ... yeah it was on him.

Are you serious? Somebody missed their block and there was a free blitzer running right at Schaub's face. Not even Peyton Manning could've done anything in that situation.

Okay, ignoring this ****. Don't quote him. Don't respond to him. Don't do ANYTHING with him. Let him ****ing wither away in obscurity.

Foster's body language is horrible. Ball wont hit you in the hands every play, he needs to stop moping and make a goddamn play.

Back