Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. 12/5. 7:25. NFLN. **Official Game Thread**

Bleh, was watching AJ on that one... coulda hit him in the middle with the jump on the reciever.

bleh... time for defense to give up penalties and/or a big play for the loss

I'd like to see Schaub get one more shot in the 2 minute drill to have to get a TD to win

It doesn't matter who the signal caller is. The team sucks.
bad play calls and when the calls are good the execution is
awful.

Texans 2013: Doing just enough to lose by one score --
in heartbreaking fashion

It's kind of funny how when HWSNBN, a scrambler, was the QB the OL was horrible. Schaub, pocket passer, comes in and the OL plays on a ProBowl level.

Seeing the exact same thing in this game.

Thats one thing Keenum is much better at, the on the run sidearm to the receiver. Looks like Schaub tried taking a page out of his book on that one.

ON 4th & 2.. how wide open do you need the best receiver on the field to be?

He's gotten in trouble in the past trying to force it in there to AJ.. I think he got a little nervous seeing that db break inside....should've stayed on him a little longer...

when the **** is this goddamn stupid ass team gonna win a ****ing game?

Jesus. Fire someone. Anyone. I don't give a **** at this point.

Welp, now we got to see how Matt handles the blitz.

because on that last drive they sent the heat a bunch
(instead of playing soft as earlier).

So, no matter who is at QB next week, they are going
to be running for their lives..

Didn't those plays help us big time in coming back in that game?

Yeah they did...folks dont remember that though...if he's boxed in the pocket he's got next to no chance of escaping..but if he's got 1 side to run out of, he usually can get out of there and run laterally looking downfield to throwit....before he throws it away....

Yeah they did...folks dont remember that though...if he's boxed in the pocket he's got next to no chance of escaping..but if he's got 1 side to run out of, he usually can get out of there and run laterally looking downfield to throwit....before he throws it away....

Haha well played.

Lol, I remember you! You posted in our playoff game thread against Cincy saying we sucked and wouldn't have won if we didn't have a kicker.

LOL. I literally, and I mean LITERALLY, just made my acct. And I posted my first message in this thread.

And 'scuse you, I would NEVER say that.

If ****ing Kubiak still has a ****ing job on ****ing Monday this ****ing team can kiss my ****ing ass.

Back