Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. 12/5. 7:25. NFLN. **Official Game Thread**

:koolaid:

2ecj29w.jpg

10 in a row? Really? I can't even....just, Go Texans or something!

I'll probably still be on the road coming back from Lufkin when the game starts, so I'll be listening on the car radio until I get home. Not that NFLN won't repeatedly show everything over and over again when I finally get in front of a TV. But whatever.

Go Texans!!!!!

:texan:

I still don't understand the reason behind the Jags helmet. I wonder if any of their fans like the two tone. It's like they plasti-dipped the front.

I still don't understand the reason behind the Jags helmet. I wonder if any of their fans like the two tone. It's like they plasti-dipped the front.

Without a doubt the ugliest uniforms in the NFL except for the Steelers "Bumble Bee" throw back......

Can the NFLN sue Houston and/or Jacksonville for breach of contract? :D

Anyway. Doot. Go Texans. Rick 'em, rack 'em, rock 'em, roll em - get that ball and really fight. :yawn:

I forgot there was a game today actually, my how times have changed.

At very least I didn't think about it until I saw this gamethread so, yeah, I forgot too. I didn't even remember until Tuesday we were going to be the Thursday night game.

I'll always be there pulling for the Texans but for the time being the anticipation/pucker factor is nonexistent.

:fishing:

I forgot it was a Thursday nighter myself actually and now that I know, I don't think I'll be going out to a bar and spending money, drinking, then driving home to get up at 4:30 for work.

I'll be playing video games most likely.

Much like that accident scene we drive by on the road, you know you shouldn't look, you are afraid of what may be lying in the road, but alas you look anyway. So shall we all watch tonight as our beloved Houston Texans take the field against the worst team in the NFL, the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Wait, what? The Jags are better tha.....

Never mind...

Question: Your life or death is based on the outcome of a football game.

You can choose one of the QBs on the Jags and Texans for that one game.

How would you rank the following players?

Blaine Gabbert
Case Keenum
Chad Henne
Matt Schaub
Matt Scott
Ricki Stanzi
TJ Yates

To answer my own question:

For one game of football, right now, everyone healthy.

Chad Henne
Case Keenum
TJ Yates
Matt Schaub
Ricki Stanzi
Matt Scott
kiwitexansfan
Blaine Gabbert

Funny how quick life as a fan in the NFL can change. The game is less than two hours away and until this post we've had one post in the last two hours.

Alright. Everybody here on TexansTalk dress for success before gametime otherwise we'll get blown out. :spin:

anyone into wearing thongs?

might help break the losing streak if we wear one since it's aerodynamic.

I forgot the game was tonight. I have some important things to do like watching paint dry, so I won't be watching.

OK guys the last few games i have not been pumped for a game, we make a big play i smile, we make a bad play i laugh, but for some reason i am pumped about this.

Could it be the excitment of 2 cellar dwellers slugging it out ? Our the fact that there will be more people in the stands than watching on TV, Not to mention them progressive commercials never get old.

ewwww the excitment.

scahub sighting behid Deion LOL

why does schaub everygame keep him helmet on and stretch like hes going I LOL cuz maybe he knows he might get dat chance LOL

I forgot the game was tonight. I have some important things to do like watching paint dry, so I won't be watching.

i forgot until i was going #2 earlier, i looked down and what i saw reminded me of this team, and so here i am :kitten:

im so torn in this game. i want to win soooo badly but i also don't want to give up this 1st overall draft pick. hopefully we win and then the falcons, rams and skins also win.

Good lord I thought texans fans were terrible about meandering and showing up late to the game but there are hardly any fans at this game. They should've had 'anybuddy wiff 5 or less teef gits in free' night

YES! LETS LOSE THIS GAME SO WE CAN DRAFT THIS GUY:

TEDDY-GIRL.png

Can this fanbase survive david carr, matt schaub, and potentially a cross dressing bust?

Dont say i didnt warn you guys.

Keenum needs to win a few games and give himself a chance to start next year. I think this upcoming draft will set back the Texans years if we do spend a #1 round pick on a QB.

Hopefully the defense and special teams help Keenum out, they haven't so far.

YES! LETS LOSE THIS GAME SO WE CAN DRAFT THIS GUY:

TEDDY-GIRL.png

Can this fanbase survive david carr, matt schaub, and potentially a cross dressing bust?

Dont say i didnt warn you guys.

Gonna be a long night for you if you're going to post this in every single thread on the board. Off to a great start so far though. Good luck!

Keenum needs to win a few games and give himself a chance to start next year. I think this upcoming draft will set back the Texans years if we do spend a #1 round pick on a QB.

Hopefully the defense and special teams help Keenum out, they haven't so far.

Missing on a QB would but its a crapshoot.

Back