Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. 12/5. 7:25. NFLN. **Official Game Thread**

its bad when a bad team calls better offensive plays for their team than we do..... Our play calling does nothing to help the team. So plain and predictable.

For the amount of time Philips blitzes, you would think there would be more pressure on the QB. LBs getting stonewalled at the LOS and awful lateral movement makes me sick. Those guy are supposed to be more athletic than that.

Forget drafting a QB, this team needs defense. That was pathetic.

in the NFLN pregame show they were discussing folks who are playing for their jobs, and they mentioned kubiak. Looks to me like he wants to get fired. How we can be completely overrun on defense like this is?!? JJ gets a touch that makes a ball catchable, J-Jo get a penalty, and we continue to play as Me for MY job instead of as a team. ugh.

in the NFLN pregame show they were discussing folks who are playing for their jobs, and they mentioned kubiak. Looks to me like he wants to get fired. How we can be completely overrun on defense like this is?!? JJ gets a touch that makes a ball catchable, J-Jo get a penalty, and we continue to play as Me for MY job instead of as a team. ugh.

maybe he wants to collect unemployment. At this point it would be a good thing.

Back