Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. 12/5. 7:25. NFLN. **Official Game Thread**

then leave. i wouldnt want an nfl franchise if they continually sucked massive arse.

again,

win, the fans show up. lose all the time, the fans wont show up.

Doesnt apply in this state. Football is beloved, and regardless of how many whiners and hypocrites cry foul this city would rather ***** and moan over a bad team than have no team at all. You are in the minority.

then leave. i wouldnt want an nfl franchise if they continually sucked massive arse.

again,

win, the fans show up. lose all the time, the fans wont show up.

You've never gone thru a period of no football team have you?

Looks like this has the makings of another 13-6 game. Jax scores TD and FG's the rest of the way for both.

Ok, well if you can't pass the ball against the blitz, why not audible it every once in a while and maybe get lucky with a good block and gash the D with a run? Show that you can read the D for gods sakes, tell whatever WR is the hot guy in the huddle what to do if they blitz!! The Oline sucks, this isn't new he should be prepared for that, give me a break.

Almost a fumble. SMH.

Ok, well if you can't pass the ball against the blitz, why not audible it every once in a while and maybe get lucky with a good block and gash the D? Show that you can read the D for gods sakes, tell whatever WR is the hot guy in the huddle what to do if they blitz!! The Oline sucks, this isn't new he should be prepared for that, give me a break.

Almost a fumble. SMH.

you should ask kubiak about that audible.

....ok, let's go to our NFLN studios for an update on NFL news from around the league...Jim!

ajkwy_zps3aba6be8.gif

............we'll get back to Jim at halftime.

That was the dumbest thing I've seen Shiloh Keo do. And I've seen a lot. I've seen every play he's made as a Houston Texan.

Ok, well if you can't pass the ball against the blitz, why not audible it every once in a while and maybe get lucky with a good block and gash the D with a run? Show that you can read the D for gods sakes, tell whatever WR is the hot guy in the huddle what to do if they blitz!! The Oline sucks, this isn't new he should be prepared for that, give me a break.

Almost a fumble. SMH.

He can't change the plays bro, that's what I'm saying. Case CANNOT CHANGE THE PLAY ONCE HE SEES BLITZ.

:yawn:

I forgot the Texans were playing tonight. No worries, it appears that things are going the way I suspected they would.

Reactions: JB
I turned it off. I've seen enough. This team is just terrible to watch. I've also seen enough of Case. He's not the answer. He doesn't belong in there. The game is just too big for him now that defenses know what he's about.

There can be no question: relative to expectations, the 2013 Texans are the worst embarrassment in the history of the NFL.

Freakin hennie looks like Montana against us...is he hot or does the defense just suck that bad?

Back