Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. 12/5. 7:25. NFLN. **Official Game Thread**

they are a great fanbase.

You win they show up.

You lose they dont show up.

That's the proper way to do it. Unlike the texan fans who continue to spend money on schaubiak.

No, it's pathetic. That's why the Jaguars will be the London Drag Queens in a couple of years.

they are a great fanbase.

You win they show up.

You lose they dont show up.

That's the proper way to do it. Unlike the texan fans who continue to spend money on schaubiak.

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

No, it's pathetic. That's why the Jaguars will be the London Drag Queens in a couple of years.

actually its not.

its the natural order of things. the way its suppose to be.

win and the fans will show up. Lose all the time, they dont show up.

Its a simple formula.

What's pathetic is selling out stadiums for pathetic loser teams and continually defending its inept actions and refusing to fire inept coaches and players.

See the Texans.

Jacksonville fans are doing it right.

Getting so tired of this same predictable **** on both sides of the ball

actually its not.

its the natural order of things. the way its suppose to be.

win and the fans will show up. Lose all the time, they dont show up.

Its a simple formula.

What's pathetic is selling out stadiums for pathetic loser teams and continually defending its inept actions and refusing to fire inept coaches and players.

See the Texans.

Jacksonville fans are doing it right.

What's pathetic is that Jacksonville is going to lose their team soon. All they're going to do is run their team out of town. Don't be obtuse. Natural order of things my ass.

Another blitzer untouched at the line, 2 receivers slipping before the ball gets there .... sigh

What's pathetic is that Jacksonville is going to lose their team soon. All they're going to do is run their team out of town. Don't be obtuse. Natural order of things my ass.

totally irrelevant point.

win and the fans show up. lose all the time, the fans wont show up.

try to keep up.

i feel like one of those people who voted for obama after watching him do "so well" his first term, cause here i am watching this damn game.

for this game I'm going to be keep a score on keenum for every snap his involved in. each play i will give him a point to either good bad or average.

so far his sitting on 1, 0, 2.
will be interesting to see what it is at the end of the game

Doesn't look like keenum had any options there. Pretty good of him to even almost complete it to Hopkins.

Do we not have a receiver that can come off on a quick slant and get immediate separation?

WTF kind of **** is that?

im gonna laugh so hard if kubiak and marciano are still employed by the texans next year.

Sorry, I have to question why you're here with some of the comments you make. Shouldn't you be on the buffalo board?

Who was he supposed to throw to, Casper?

No hot routes and no way to audible, this offense has to go

no hot routes, no screen passes, no tight end or wide out drags, no audibles, no running back draws....

blitz problem is not keenum. its kubiak and his outdated idiotic offensive philosophy.

i find it hard to believe a guy like keenum who ran no huddle spread offense in college cant figure out a blitz.

its kubiak who cant figure out the blitz.

Doesn't look like keenum had any options there. Pretty good of him to even almost complete it to Hopkins.

Do we not have a receiver that can come off on a quick slant and get immediate separation?

WTF kind of **** is that?

A few years ago, we ran a lot of quick slants to take advantage of the blitz... this year it's like a forgotten art. It's all coaching

Who was he supposed to throw to, Casper?

No hot routes and no way to audible, this offense has to go

He can call audibles , who says he can't? My issue is he dorsnt seem to see what everyone else can. Blitz up the middle, same thing every week. Same excuses. Annoying.

I agree coaching must go.

He can call audibles , who says he can't? My issue is he dorsnt seem to see what everyone else can. Blitz up the middle, same thing every week. Same excuses. Annoying.

It's a fairly well known fact that Gary's system handicaps the QB...to my knowledge he can only audible to a run if it's a pass and vice versa.

He can't call audibles like traditional 2013 offenses. Kubiak uses a limited audible system where you can only go from run to pass.

Man...Dennis Johnson looks like a different man from pre season. Dude actually showing some vision and not just running up people's backs.

Now his strength and speed starting to show.

Back