Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. 12/5. 7:25. NFLN. **Official Game Thread**

DocBar

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
I shall be joining the Saints bandwagon.It is large. Screw everything Texan

speedfreek

All Pro
Seriously, lets start Yates next week.

Schaub is, well, schaub -- and is done as a Texan.

Case is now at level 0 on the confidence meter after
being pulled twice.

What would it hurt?

Might get a win.. (but I'd bet on a heartbreaking loss
by less than one score)

Kthx

Rookie
So if growing a beard makes Schaub throw regular interceptions instead of pick sixes, maybe we start a protest for Keenum to grow a beard and well win out the season.

bash

Noob
I never thought it was possible to lose twice to the jags.......

Any of these can go: Kubiak, marciano, OC, Schaub, McCain, Newton, etx

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
11 consecutive losses and another QB controversy. It doesn't get any better than this.

Bob, can you please put Gary out of his misery?

chicagotexan2

Easterby = Little Finger/Cal = Fredo Corleone
Matt and Andre talking on the sideline

Matt - I can't believe I threw another INT

Andre - need me to help you move?

nut

Veteran
What the hell did Koobyack think Schwab was going to do? How can the world's greatest quarterback coach not know that he stinks? Well, at least we still have Koobyacks brilliant offensive mind. He is almost as brilliant as Shanny.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
I can't even ****ing believe how badly this team sucks. For god's sakes, get the **** rid of Kubiak.

It's now approaching comedy.

EllisUnit

Vote RED!!!
Ok i am envisioning Matt Schaub scrambling for an 80 yard TD here, and then in overtime he throws a 99 yard TD pass to AJ.

Why not ?

WolverineFan

Hall of Fame
17/29 for 198 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT. 1 carry for 7 yards. Responsible for 10 points.

16/29 for 159 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT. 1 carry for 13 yards. Responsible for 10 points.

htownfan32

Hall of Fame
I am beyond done with this team if we get Clowney. If we're going to go pass rusher Barr. Otherwise Teddy Bridgewater.

Kthx

Rookie
AJ came out this season and gave it his all like he has every season past, he thought it was our year for the playoffs and hes just getting bent over by bad coaching and bad quarterback play yet again. I can sit here and laugh at Schaubs misery at he throws another interception to lose us a game but watching AJ on the sidelines having to take another loss after this kind of performance kills me.

I am relieved that Schaub threw that INT. It will take an anvil on the head to get McNair to realize that it's time for change. Hopefully, that pick will help that nimrod get the message

Mr teX

Hall of Fame
This team is so much better than this....we gonna lose twice to the jags.....wow....gary's so outta here....at least i have that to look forward to.......:hurrah:

2012Champs

Hall of Fame
What the hell did Koobyack think Schwab was going to do? How can the world's greatest quarterback coach not know that he stinks? Well, at least we still have Koobyacks brilliant offensive mind. He is almost as brilliant as Shanny.
He out performed case that's what the change did

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
What the hell did Koobyack think Schwab was going to do?
What did you think Case was going to do? We weren't winning that game either way. I don't see the point in taking Case out of the game, unless Kubiak saw him repeatedly make the same mistake again & again.... which is possible the way we couldn't move the ball (again).

But it didn't matter. Case, Schaub.... it didn't matter.

On average we've given up 27.5 points to the 2nd worse team of 2013.

EllisUnit

Vote RED!!!
AWWWW man who saw that coming ? Not me i thought for sure Schaub would lead us to a victory with his flat feet and noodle arm. Man what a let down :kitten:

Mr teX

Hall of Fame
17/29 for 198 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT. 1 carry for 7 yards. Responsible for 10 points.

16/29 for 159 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT. 1 carry for 13 yards. Responsible for 10 points.
Lol, u cant make this stuff up...pretty much should tell u that your answer at qb isnt on the roster.