Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. 12/5. 7:25. NFLN. **Official Game Thread**

Go watch that SD game...you'll see schaub scrambling left a number of times....

No, you're right. I remember being shocked at how nimble Schaub appeared in the SD game. That maybe the off-season had healed his foot.

...which lead to an equal shock when he was back wearing his concrete shoes against the Titans the following week.

Man, glad MattyPicksix came in to save the day. We should have hung 3 on they azz again. Then defense holds and we get ball back and march down and hang another 3 on they azz.

:voodoo:

Refball. That's it. That was good coverage. That's refball.

Agree. Horrendous call. Terrible.

I'm about ready for the replacement refs to come back. So many awful calls alll over the league this year, it's starting to remind me of Stern's crew.

Don't sweat it he's gone. Much of this game isn't all
on him. Swearinger basically jacked the momentum out
of the game in the second quarter and everyone else
has seemingly been making utterly clueless mistakes

If ****ing Kubiak still has a ****ing job on ****ing Monday this ****ing team can kiss my ****ing ass.

Agree. Horrendous call. Terrible.

I'm about ready for the replacement refs to come back. So many awful calls alll over the league this year, it's starting to remind me of Stern's crew.

The league and refs have made the corner's job so damn hard. KJ is physical and plays that way and a few decades ago he might have been great.

Lookit Wade was so happy with the defensive stop. Just had to put his hands in the air... and wave em like he just dont care

eVBrQWn.jpg

Lol Matt Schaub... can't catch a break. Keenum can't move the sticks and Matt can't not throw an interception.

I just wanted a W. Just one.

WONDERFUL SCHAUB!

And just like that, any credibility he won back from this game was LOST. And he has proven how he is a decent player in some regard, but makes horrendous, HORRENDOUS, mistakes.

I hope kubiak is fired tommorrow. Only way I can even halfway think about watching more games this year.

Back