Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. 12/5. 7:25. NFLN. **Official Game Thread**

The key here? The offense has been staying on the field for a good while during these last two drives. This gives time for the defense to rest. The most underrated aspect of football.

The D quit putting pressure. They went to 3 man rush a couple
of times.

That's the key. Send the house at Keenum and sit back and
let Schaub throw short of the sticks.

Either way, it's been effective

Its amazing how much better the oline is playing, no lie.

It's also nice to see the offensive line pick up their level of play a bit. Amazing what can happen with rushes and pressure when there's someone in who can read a blitz.

The D quit putting pressure. They went to 3 man rush a couple
of times.

That's the key. Send the house at Keenum and sit back and
let Schaub throw short of the sticks.

Either way, it's been effective

Put Schaub and Keenum in the backfield at the same time then they won't know what to do!

Come on guys, just get a ****ing win. I don't care how, just get a ****ing win for Christ's sakes. This losing **** is just to damn old.

Train wreck is the proper definition. High QB draft pick in 2014. We are officially the Houston Browns for the next few years.

One of the negative by-products of this terrible season has been Texan fans actually hoping for certain Texan players to fail and celebrating when they come up short. I hope I never turn into that kind of fan.

I love the fact that Henne throws his receivers into the dirt.

They wouldn't get first downs if the D would quit getting
penalties.

It was fun watching Keenum but he is kind of a Doug Flutie if you ask me. I know he is the hometown kid and Schaub doesn't do everything right but he has much better command of the offense. Keenum came in and was exciting and showed us some fun things to watch but once teams saw what he does he really hasn't put up much since the first two games. For the health of this team going into next year you want to come out with the expectation that you are playing to win.

Mike

Waht by going with an empty back field, and quick pace offense ? Has he tried that with Case ?

It's obvious Matt can run it ifCase could he would get the shot right? Or do you think Case does it well in practice and the Gary deletes it for the game?

Why are we still running uptempo? We can go back to pounding the rock with tate now...stop tempting fate with schaub throwing every down...

Back