Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday Thread: Cowboys @ Texans

Say good night Gracie. The girl fans here in town will be unbearable this week. We have problems on defense and they have not been addressed 3 weeks into the season.

Say good night Gracie. The girl fans here in town will be unbearable this week. We have problems on defense and they have not been addressed 3 weeks into the season.

Sorry man, but when you put up 2 field goals, deep into the 4th, it doesn't really matter what your D is playing.

Its fail all around today.

The missed FS was some bullshit!

Now, all of the Girls fans that have been silent the past few weeks are gonna come out of the woodworks. I don't think I will be listening to my radio at all this week.

What a horrible game. Refs messed up, the team messed up, etc. Still, we are at the top of our division and should beat the Raiders next weekend.

Foster fumble. Lol.

I seriously can't believe I was actually starting to believe in this annual crapfest that we call Houston football.

ohnowesuckagain.jpg

Well, I'm disgusted. I'm going have a beer and play Empire Earth for a while and try and forget what was on my TV today. This was worse than sitting through an original SyFy Saturday night movie.

Horrible, just horrible.

But, I do believe we'll be 3-1 after next week. I just don't see us losing to Oakland, I really just don't see that.

Exactly, its not your money. That is a pretty weak reason for why to keep someone around.

:rolleyes: Yeah that poor Mr Mcnair, he doesn't make any money from owning an NFL team.

I wanted to keep him around because he was better than anybody else we have, and in a year you are trying to make the leap to a playoff team it's not very wise to have such a **** secondary in a league that increasingly relies on the pass.

Get on the phone Rick! Make a trade for a corner. ANY corner who is capable of being average, ordinary, standard issue, adequate, "ok", decent, etc. etc.

Anything other than these turds you've drafted.

:rolleyes: Yeah that poor Mr Mcnair, he doesn't make any money from owning an NFL team.

Yes, he has lots of money. But over-paying players is not how you build a great franchise. D-Rob would surely be an upgrade over what we have out there now, but I don't believe he is a long term answer for our team. I would have rather seen us keep Reeves to try and help groom the young guys.

Hey. if we can get past Oakland, we would be 3-1 without Cush. I think a lot of people would have been thrilled with a 3-1(or 2-2) without Cush.

Erm, excuse me? We're probably going to lose a game - that means its time to throw the team under the bus. You know how it works around here ;)

I'd have taken 2-1 after 3 before the season, for sure.

Yes, he has lots of money. But over-paying players is not how you build a great franchise. D-Rob would surely be an upgrade over what we have out there now, but I don't believe he is a long term answer for our team. I would have rather seen us keep Reeves to try and help groom the young guys.

So overpay him for one year while you groom some replacements.

Agreed on keeping Reeves.

Back