Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday Thread: Cowboys @ Texans

that was all wilson..you can see he was supposed to be over the top. f'n awful angle

McCain hasn't had a good game. Missed tackles on 3rd down, getting pushed around by Austin. Wilson was supposed to come over the top, but if McCain was any good, he wouldn't have to.

how about we pick up a replacement for brown that can do something worthwhile. in the meantime, i don't think I've EVER been this upset. This is a game we CANNOT LOSE! This is ALL of our pride...

how about we pick up a replacement for brown that can do something worthwhile. in the meantime, i don't think I've EVER been this upset. This is a game we CANNOT LOSE! This is ALL of our pride...

It's obvious this game means more to the fans than the players.

slaton needs to be taken off kick returns... he doesnt have the burst that he needs to break one up field!!! weres jerome mathis? lol

Four plays starting on the half yard line and we go backward on every single one except for the offsetting penalty that negates a new set of downs.

This pretty conclusively proves we aren't ready yet.

Another clutch TO by Koob?

Hopefully it's a game-changing TO, like the others two in the previous games has been. Koob has plays has been money after a TO.

Back