Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday Thread: Cowboys @ Texans

I think one thing we haven't really talked about is the poor play by Wilson. On a couple plays Jackson released the receiver and Wilson missed the assignment.

I would like to have seen Nolan get some game experience in garbage time.

I would have liked to see anybody but Wilson in there by the 3rd quarter. He made KJ look worse then he was.

Props to the Cowboys. The defense really did well at pressuring Matt Schaub and not letting Houston get into a passing rhythm until garbage time (where it really doesn't matter). I woke up this morning not really feeling good about this game, and started to believe the Cowboys would come out like they did against the Saints...and they did. I wish the Cowboys had won last week against Chicago. Houston needs a new secondary. If they stick to that running game, they will be hard to stop.

Oh, and I'm never making another gameday thread. Ever.

One positive: Damn glad I didn't pay that high price for a couple tickets!

Oh, and the longhorns were blown out yesterday, so at least one good thing happened.

All i got to say is i miss cushing and CANT WAIT TILL he gets back

but u know i think Adbibi played decent so i cant knock him 2 much

it is what it is we got our butt kicked but thank god it was a outta conference Game

Like kubes says lets get back to work watch teh film and get rdy for Oakland !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think its rather obvious that the biggest problem we have on defense in with our defensive secondary. Our defensive line is average at best (with Mario Williams getting the most sacks), the linebackers are the best we've ever had with Ryans, Adibi, Sharpton, Diles, and later Cushing, the DBs are another story.

This upcoming FA/Draft, we need to grab some CBs who can cover as well as find a safety who can help the corners up top. If we don't, opposing teams are going to pass, pass, and pass some more to take advantage of our glaring weakness.

Hey guys,

I missed the game today I was watching some other team get their pee-pee's kicked in by their cross state rivals after a week of telling the media that they were tired of hearing about the other team and acting like this game was no big deal.

They really looked bad and looked close to how I remember seeing them in games passed. But I was kind of drunk and tending to the BBQ, so surely this wasn't the Texans right?

So how'd our boys do?

:sarcasm:

:gun: :choke: :gun: :choke:

Hey guys,

I missed the game today I was watching some other team get their pee-pee's kicked in by their cross state rivals after a week of telling the media that they were tired of hearing about the other team and acting like this game was no big deal.

They really looked bad and looked close to how I remember seeing them in games passed. But I was kind of drunk and tending to the BBQ, so surely this wasn't the Texans right?

So how'd our boys do?

:sarcasm:

:gun: :choke: :gun: :choke:

They were kind of drunk too and didn't tend to much. :gun:

I would say that I need a beer, but right now I'm not sure it's a good idea to ingest a depressant that might impair my judgement.

We have ONE more win than the cowboys.

ONE.

Who grives a crap how many wins the cowgurls have? Totally irrelevant. We don't need no stinkin' cowgurls to tell us how much we suck! Btw, the cowgurls were the ones being talked about as making SB history this year.

Back