Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday Thread: Cowboys @ Texans

Another clutch TO by Koob?

Hopefully it's a game-changing TO, like the others two in the previous games has been. Koob has plays has been money after a TO.

For ****ing get it.

Clock has just hit midnight. The carriage just turned into a big, fat, ugly pumpkin and we're wearing a ragged, torn up dress.

On another point, what good did that FG do? We still need two touchdowns, like we would've if we'd missed that 4th down conversion. Way I see it, we might as well have manned up, and taken a go at the TD, and at worst give them poor field position.

We needed 15 points to win. Now we need 12. How is that bad?

Eric Winston killed the drive. It would have been 1st and Goal on the ONE.

We started on the half yard line. I don't think a do over from the 1 would have made a difference. They just got pushed around.

On another point, what good did that FG do? We still need two touchdowns, like we would've if we'd missed that 4th down conversion. Way I see it, we might as well have manned up, and taken a go at the TD, and at worst give them poor field position.

Agreed. I don't understand going conservative when we are losing in the 4th Q

Touchdown + 2PT + FG....I guess.

The Texans are doing their thing it appears, a little success and then they lay a turd on us.

fg & 2 pt td=tie

Touchdown + 2PT + FG....I guess.

Yup, but its still two possessions. Take a shot at the TD, to make it a one possession game.

I know, I'm clutching at straws...I think we coulda done with a statement kind of play, after getting out asses handed to us on those short and goals.

I'm not sticking around here, too pissed off after watching the game play of our team today. This is a bunch of BS! They are playing flat and uninspired football. This is the "old team", not the new and improved Texans squad. Very disappointing to say the least....... These guys better get their heads out of their asses. I'm afraid it's too late today though.....tough loss to handle if it happens, mainly due to the way we are playing. We are not playing up to our potential.

Back