Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

GAMEDAY Texans Chargers

You amaze me. Nobody even said what you are saying. The closest statement anyone made to what you said was that we should have called a timeout and ran Foster, not hurry up a QB sneak.

If you can't see that Kubiak is a failure by now, your blind man. Truly, you are blind.

Anyway let's see what Schaub can do when we call 9 straight pass plays here, even though we still have plenty of time. 2:40 left.

Didn't we get stopped cold on a Foster run on 4th and 1 earlier in the game? Don't bring me into this argument, I was just wondering, I could have sworn we got stonewalled.

You amaze me. Nobody even said what you are saying. The closest statement anyone made to what you said was that we should have called a timeout and ran Foster, not hurry up a QB sneak.

If you can't see that Kubiak is a failure by now, your blind man. Truly, you are blind.

Anyway let's see what Schaub can do when we call 9 straight pass plays here, even though we still have plenty of time. 2:40 left.

You amaze me. No one was crying like a baby when we did the same play, the same hurry up in past games and was successful.

If you can't see that today is by far not Kubiak fault, than there something far more wrong with you more than being blind.

Didn't we get stopped cold on a Foster run on 4th and 1 earlier in the game? Don't bring me into this argument, I was just wondering, I could have sworn we got stonewalled.

So we never try it again, huh, even though it is our most likely way to get the first down.

You amaze me. No one was crying like a baby when we did the same play, the same hurry up in past games and was successful.

If you can't see that today is by far not Kubiak fault, than there something far more wrong with you more than being blind.

I concur.

need to put todays date on this

tombstone.jpg

Ball might have hit the ground but I do not know if replay will be conclusive enough to overturn the call .

Nope. Texans cannot over POOR COACHING. The big question is does McNair see it or does he even give a schriatp. shitcrap

That ref is a moron.

He really dare say "it stands" with authority like that? After screwing the home team fans throughout the day?

How bout having some tact?

You just aren't listening if you haven't seen people complain about Kubiak's playcalling.

I have nothing really to say to what you said, we just disagree. I see you as straight up blind. You see me as whatever...

move along

Back