Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

GAMEDAY Texans Chargers

Joe Texan

Inducted 04
Come On guys Lets fire it up Its game day and yall are still asleep.
Now Get your asses up and lets get Loud!

Up early, chilling in the hospital PICU with Aria and waiting for 12pm to roll around.

Texans are on local TV and I am a happy camper.

Come On guys Lets fire it up Its game day and yall are still asleep.
Now Get your asses up and lets get Loud!

Was that directed toward the Texans players and coaching staff?

:fans:

Oh Lord, please let us not have the smartest coach on the field today and keep Arian running North/South. Amen.

Probably one of my few posts today......not at home but will be watching the game from where I will be.

Really hoping the Texans win this game. If not, especially if it is embarrassing, I will most likely have to relegate myself to the soap.

Up early and ready to roll Joe Texan! Let's hope our guys and Kubiak are ready to put the beatdown on the Chargers. This is the type of game San Diego wins to turn around their season. No mercy!!!

To the powers that be:

Please have the defense ready to play. Mario, be yourself. Antonio, be relentless. Cush, have your guys in place. Pollard, can you at least act like you know what you're doing?

Please let the offense look like it did last year. Matt, please hit your recievers, not the dirt 4 yards behind them. Use some tight ends. (We have a few, ya know?) Don't ignore KDub and don't think the only reciever on the field has to wear #80. Get Arian going north and south. Pehaps some Slaton outta the backfield in the flat where he can use his talents. Line, get a block for crying out loud. Ward can still run too, ya know?

Special teams: be just that. Jacoby, how 'bout some of those electric returns for dynamo field position. Blockers, if ya can't see the front of their jerseys, leave 'em alone or it's a penalty and you've just wasted Jacoby's effort.

Coaches: Please have these guys ready to go like your job is depending on it. If Uncle Bob knows anything about the rainbow and all the soap representing it's colors (and then one for Thorn), it does. Please have them knowing their assignments and executing them. :pissed:

:goodluck:

Please let the offense look like it did last year. Matt, please hit your recievers, not the dirt 4 yards behind them. Use some tight ends. (We have a few, ya know?) Don't ignore KDub and don't think the only reciever on the field has to wear #80.

He'll have an easier time of that--much easier--if the five guys in front of him do their job right.

Oh Lord, please let us not have the guy who thinks he is the smartest coach on the field today and keep Arian running North/South. Amen.

Fixed it for ya.
Hope he keeps to the game plan and runs all over them...I'm more interested in a W than in balance. Right now balance would be a L and 4-4...

Go TEXANS!!!

Gates is out for the game - that could be huge for us. We haven`t been able to defend the TE all season long and Gates was having a monster season. Now which random guy will tear us up?

OD is out as well - what happened to him?

Gates is out for the game - that could be huge for us. We haven`t been able to defend the TE all season long and Gates was having a monster season. Now which random guy will tear us up?

I bet its Randy McMichael, and he is not a random player. He is pretty good. Was the leading receiver for the dolphins for a few years.

He's been having hamstring issues.

Renovations on my bar room have ceased. Looking for a big win today. There is NO reason the Texans shouldn't win this game against the depleted Bolts. You hear me Kubiak? NO reason!!!

As much as I would hate to see the departure of the "12th" player from our team, I much rather liked the idea of Doo Doo Brown doing the punts, as well as the kicks.:kitten:

Jking, I hope their punter is ok. It looked really bad, though.

Looks like Attack of the "Good Texans."

If it lasts all game, we might have something. San Diego's special teams
screws up again.

Back