Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Forum Bugs ... Please Report

Question, the people with the error are you on wifi? I keep getting the error on my phone and tablet regardless of location but on my hardwired computer its fine.
I'm still having problems on my phone, both wifi and mobile. Yesterday my computer connection had errors, but now it seems to be OK.

I cleared my cache, I think, and phone still not working. Tried Chrome as well as well as Tapatalk and of course my default Firefox. I think I have also deleted cookies.

Try Brave browser app for Android.

Blocks ads by default. More private than Chrome or Firefox.

Gmail and Chrome/Firefox/Edge are not your friends. Protonmail much better than Gmail.

Reactions: JB
Try Brave browser app for Android.

Blocks ads by default. More private than Chrome or Firefox.

Gmail and Chrome/Firefox/Edge are not your friends. Protonmail much better than Gmail.
Downloaded and installed Brave and still unable to connect to TT.
I use DuckDuckGo as my default search engine.

Downloaded and installed Brave and still unable to connect to TT.
I use DuckDuckGo as my default search engine.

OK, well it's still a good browser to have even if you still can't get into TT. Starting to think it may be your wifi/router. Shot in the dark: reset your router? Unplug/plug back in.

DuckDuckGo used to be good - I think they got bought by Google so can't be trusted anymore. Brave search engine is good.

OK, well it's still a good browser to have even if you still can't get into TT. Starting to think it may be your wifi/router. Shot in the dark: reset your router? Unplug/plug back in.

DuckDuckGo used to be good - I think they got bought by Google so can't be trusted anymore. Brave search engine is good.
I'm not using wifi on my phone. Mobile connection. But my router is working fine with my computer.

I have rebooted my phone, several times.

I've really gotten use to using my phone. Sitting at my computer is just clunky. Don't know what else to try right now. Will just sit on it for a while.

I'm not using wifi on my phone. Mobile connection. But my router is working fine with my computer.

I have rebooted my phone, several times.

OK, I'm not familiar with Mobile connection but I'm not the expert. I thought everyone used wifi/router when at home.... Can you switch to your router?

OK, I'm not familiar with Mobile connection but I'm not the expert. I thought everyone used wifi/router when at home.... Can you switch to your router?
Sure, that's no problem. But this doesn't help. I just spoke with my nephew who's pretty smart about stuff like this, but he had nothing to suggest which hasn't been suggested and tried.

Just to review, to clean my cache and cookies, here is what I did:

I opened up Firefox; and went to Settings.
I went to Delete Browsing Data.
I selected Cookies and Site Data; and selected Cached Images and Files.
I deleted this browsing data.
I then Restarted my phone.

I figure this about covers it, but anyone have any additional comments or suggestions?

Sure, that's no problem. But this doesn't help. I just spoke with my nephew who's pretty smart about stuff like this, but he had nothing to suggest which hasn't been suggested and tried.

Just to review, to clean my cache and cookies, here is what I did:

I opened up Firefox; and went to Settings.
I went to Delete Browsing Data.
I selected Cookies and Site Data; and selected Cached Images and Files.
I deleted this browsing data.
I then Restarted my phone.

I figure this about covers it, but anyone have any additional comments or suggestions?

get an iPhone?

I’m still having problems getting online. I’ve been booted for most of the day and just NOW finally coming back long enough to read a thread or two before it goes down again.

:/

Yes I’ve cleared everything. There’s something -else- going on here.

I’m still having problems getting online. I’ve been booted for most of the day and just NOW finally coming back long enough to read a thread or two before it goes down again.

giphy.gif

It might be time.

I spoke too soon. I'm also still having some problems. It was briefly working when I posted my last previous post. I then drove to Whataburger and for the 30 minutes or so that I was there I could not log into TT, with the same messages. I'm at home now and it's working again.

I agree. I'm glad it's not just me.

Just now tried logging in with my computer. Seems to be working. Still can't log in with my phone.

Yesterday neither worked. I normally use Firefox, but Chrome also wasn't working.

With my phone, if I over ride my security and try to log in, I'm getting an address: ww12.texanstalk.com.

Hope everything gets fixed pronto.
That was the address I got also. I am just glad it was a message board and not the TV game. I can always talk about it later.

I'm getting something new. It's working to the extent I'm logged in and posting, but twice now, it stopped/hung up briefly with the message that there was a security issue and to redo what I had been attempting to post.

I think the site is maliciously compromised. Hopefully a ticket will be put in and this gets resolved ASAP.

I have never donated money towards the boards before but I’d be glad to throw in a few bucks if it’ll help. Thanks for the roll call on this, JB. I’ll wait and see what happens with support and hopefully they’ll have a better idea of what they need from us members.

I highly doubt it. This site has handled a boot-ton more traffic than today. Times were good here on TT during the Schaub days. Brought many many of y’all here that time too.

:)
It's a different server now

It's a different server now
I know. I remember the upgrade. That was when the contributions started I believe. I was silly poor that time so I never donated. Unless you mean the board downgraded servers at one point?

I’d like to report that when our spectacular rookie QB is dominating a “# 1“ ranked defense …….which was an NFL FIRST - Our site cannot handle it….Texanstalk.com…..you can’t handle the the truth!
giphy.gif

I know. I remember the upgrade. That was when the contributions started I believe. I was silly poor that time so I never donated. Unless you mean the board downgraded servers at one point?
No, I meant the upgrade a couple of years ago. The donations have been going on as long as I can remember

Sometimes, with residual unexplained problems, rebooting you gateway (and/or phone) clears things by removing residuals that are not taken care of with simple cache clearing of the browsers.

This morning, still having some problems. But it begins to seem like the issue may be with the provider servers, as suggested by DBCooper. Drove to Whataburger for breakfast and still could not connect. At home I can connect, but only when I'm using WIFI. When I change my connection to a MOBILE connection, I cannot connect.

Back