Support and keep Texans Talk going. Make a donation here.

Forum Bugs ... Please Report

Number19

Hall of Fame
My preferred browser has been Firefox. I just made it my default and no problem. In fact, TT may load even faster. So it does seem, on my phone at least, the problem is with Chrome.

Porky

Hall of Fame
Folks it’s not the browser it’s my account. If I logout of my account, it’s zippy as hell in Chrome. Log back in…back to painfully slow.

Went over to Edge. Wasn’t logged in and zippy as hell. I logged in…and painfully slow.

Went over to Safari. And you guessed it. Worked great until I logged in,,,then slower than a sloth on Benadryl.

Any idea how to fix this issue? I can create a new account, but I have had this one for over 20 years. I would hate to lose my post history, etc. please advise!

It’s pretty much unusable unless I log out, so I cannot comment or even like a post, so something has to give or I will be a 100% lurker only.

JB

Old Curmudgeon
Contributor's Club
Folks it’s not the browser it’s my account. If I logout of my account, it’s zippy as hell in Chrome. Log back in…back to painfully slow.

Went over to Edge. Wasn’t logged in and zippy as hell. I logged in…and painfully slow.

Went over to Safari. And you guessed it. Worked great until I logged in,,,then slower than a sloth on Benadryl.

Any idea how to fix this issue? I can create a new account, but I have had this one for over 20 years. I would hate to lose my post history, etc. please advise!

It’s pretty much unusable unless I log out, so I cannot comment or even like a post, so something has to give or I will be a 100% lurker only.
Go to your preferences and make sure you are using TT red border style, make sure the time is correct and check which notifications you have checked

Number19

Hall of Fame

Try Forefox.

Double Barrel

Clown Hunter
Staff member
Contributor's Club

Hey Porky, I reset your account in the admin panel. Please let me know if it helps.

Porky

Hall of Fame
Hey Porky, I reset your account in the admin panel. Please let me know if it helps.
OMG! What did you do? All the sudden it's working like a freaking rock star! Amazing!

I actually had submitted a request for a new user name (Porky's Piglet lol) because I wanted to test a new account to see if that new one would work.

So, now I don't need it. You can ignore the request/delete it, etc.

Thanks so so much DB!