Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

DW4 Traded to Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude doesn't even know where the muffler on a car is.. He thought it was somewhere underneath the hood. Ever since I heard him say that on the radio I can't take anything he says seriously. Iirc Landry didn't know where it was either. Both my sisters even know where the damn muffler is, hell just about all the women I know, knows what a muffler is.

Landry has always been an instant turn the channel listen no matter who he is paired up with… least likeable radio personality next to Josh Innes.

They both come off as snarky brats.

Landry has always been an instant turn the channel listen no matter who he is paired up with… least likeable radio personality next to Josh Innes.

They both come off as snarky brats.

I both agree with you about Locker and raise you one, for me personally anyway, in Adam Clanton on 790.

He's a homer, and fair enough. But the degree to which his glasses are shaded in homerism doesn't allow him to see anything else in the sportsworld whatsoever and it just becomes both obnoxious and full of sh*t.

I both agree with you about Locker and raise you one, for me personally anyway, in Adam Clanton on 790.

He's a homer, and fair enough. But the degree to which his glasses are shaded in homerism doesn't allow him to see anything else in the sportsworld whatsoever and it just becomes both obnoxious and full of sh*t.

You might as well just stay here if you want to hear that. For homerism and pessimism. Two for one here.

I can't take a guy seriously that calls people Chief and sounds like he's into eating road-kill possum downed with a Lonestar beer. Maybe it's because I was born in NJ, but I cannot stand the whole I'm a redneck routine from anyone. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard. I'm surprised he doesn't talk about jumping into his concrete pond with Granny and Jethro.
I believe Stoerner downs his road kill with ice cold Coors Light.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Mayfield now looks like he’s on track to start week 1 for the Panthers. This would put his first opponent................none other but.................drum roll........................

the Browns.......................................................

Last edited:
Talk about click-bait! Ross Major stealing from Tyler Carey who is citing Aditi Kinkhabwala who is citing Tyler Carey who is citing Florio speculating what he supposedly has from an unnamed source
That is what is consider "reporting" in today's click bait environment. They don't have scoops or exclusive news. Just regurgitation. Instead of "stop the presses" for breaking news. It's now retweet the most idiotic rumor or comment as breaking news.

Mary Cabot:

With training camp beginning July 27, the Browns are hoping for a decision sooner than later so they can plan accordingly. If Watson is out for a lengthy period of time, they’ll will sign a quarterback to back up interim starter Jacoby Brissett.

There’s growing sentiment within league circles that Watson will play at some point this season despite the NFL arguing for an indefinite suspension of at least the full season with a chance to apply for reinstatement afterwards. The NFL Players Association has fought for no suspension at all based in part on the fact that several NFL owners haven’t been suspended for their direct or indirect involvement in sexual misconduct.

Meanwhile, Florio is reporting that although Browns are playing it down, they are likely to go after Garoppolo............who he said the Texans were going to go after....................

Meanwhile, Florio is reporting that although Browns are playing it down, they are likely to go after Garoppolo............who he said the Texans were going to go after....................

I'm reporting that every team that may have even the slightest need at QB is going after Garoppolo. There. Now I'm going to be right, or you have to prove me wrong.

I'm reporting that every team that may have even the slightest need at QB is going after Garoppolo. There. Now I'm going to be right, or you have to prove me wrong.
Teams have seen Jimmy G perform to a level when they really needed for him to make a play and couldn't. They've seen his absolute upside, plus he's an injury risk. He's morphing into a new age Alex Smith. Not a bad place to be, but not good enough to help carry a team. jimmy is a solid qb, just not special. kinda like Carr with the Raiders, maybe not as high either, It wouldn't surprise me if he's a Texan after this season and Caserio tries to do what Shanny tried to do. The problem is the afc is loaded with young high end qbs

Teams have seen Jimmy G perform to a level when they really needed for him to make a play and couldn't. They've seen his absolute upside, plus he's an injury risk. He's morphing into a new age Alex Smith. Not a bad place to be, but not good enough to help carry a team. jimmy is a solid qb, just not special. kinda like Carr with the Raiders, maybe not as high either, It wouldn't surprise me if he's a Texan after this season and Caserio tries to do what Shanny tried to do. The problem is the afc is loaded with young high end qbs
I'd be concerned about both his short and long-term prognosis.

https://www.texanstalk.com/threads/nfl-random-thought-of-the-day.84824/page-226#post-3265550

PFT first starts saying sources Browns likely to sign Garoppolo.
PFT then states that sources are saying that the Browns are not interested in Garoppolo.
PFT then states that sources are saying the Browns are considering Cam Newton.
PFT then states that sources are saying (article has been back timed) the Browns are saying Cam Newton is off the table.
PFT then states that sources are saying that the Browns are signing Josh Rosen.
PFT then following that report states that sources are saying that the Browns are working out AJ. McCarron and Josh Allen.
PFT then changes the time (back timing the article...see screenshot below) after the fact in their article now stating that the Browns are signing Josh Allen.
Now Yahoo reports that the Browns have signed Josh Allen.

1658444862469.png

But you are going to believe that PFT has reliable sources regarding the Watson decisions on violations and suspension? :barman:

Last edited:
All of the Browns QBs have well-known biblical 1st names:
Joshua
Jacoby
Josh

...........EXCEPT FOR DERRICK DESHAUN WATSON.............UNLESS YOU VERY LOOSELY TRY TO FORCE TRACE THE NAME TO A JOHN TRANSLATION.

PFT then following that report states that sources are saying that the Browns are working out AJ. McCarron and Josh Allen.
PFT then changes the time (back timing the article...see screenshot below) after the fact in their article now stating that the Browns are signing Josh Allen.
Now Yahoo reports that the Browns have signed Josh Allen.
Quoted so you can’t back date it.

Added emphasis so you can’t blame auto-correct.

He's good enough to get a team to the SB and was a dropped int away from going to another SB.

A really good stacked team
Exactly. Considering the pass happy nature of today's NFL. Besides Trent Dilfer, I cannot think of another QB who did less than Garopollo in winning an NFL championship game. In the 2020 NFCCG, that guy completed 6-8 passes for 77 yards with 0 TDs and his team still scored 37 points. That is insane! They ran for almost 300 yards.

Even in the Super Bowl. Shanahan was trying to keep him from making the big mistakes, but some fans get mesmerized by his eyes and claim he is a winner. His HC didn't even trust him to make a play in the Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back