Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

DW4 Traded to Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do worry about who Strouds been hanging out with this weekend.

Many good men have been brought down by these women.

I not all that worried, while they not be the type you would bring home to mother they are all independently wealthy and famous so not likely to be looking for a child support case and also they are public figures so they don't want a scandal really either as it hurts them to. Here is the thing he is famous now and the new hot young stud, he is going have to learn to deal with that fame and wealth and temptations. Not to bring religion into this but CJ's faith has a set of rules and morals for dealing with this kind of thing so either he believes and follows it or its all just talk. Personally I think he is bringing it up to much and in situations where it would not benefit him for it to be all talk.

There’s an existing thread for that. All we’re waiting for in this thread is the final tally.
The thing is, with each addition to the drama the more relevant the trade becomes to our success. Cause he is no longer our problem but theirs.

I not all that worried, while they not be the type you would bring home to mother they are all independently wealthy and famous so not likely to be looking for a child support case and also they are public figures so they don't want a scandal really either as it hurts them to. Here is the thing he is famous now and the new hot young stud, he is going have to learn to deal with that fame and wealth and temptations. Not to bring religion into this but CJ's faith has a set of rules and morals for dealing with this kind of thing so either he believes and follows it or its all just talk. Personally I think he is bringing it up to much and in situations where it would not benefit him for it to be all talk.
You know their histories?

You could've said the same thing about Derrick. I mean he was baptized in the River Jordan. This is the bad part of dealing with the scum of a racist agent clients. (See Lucky I cleaned it up and didn't type what that POS and all of his subordinates or we could call them leeches really are.) Happy now that you made me type all of this?

No one has made you type anything. You could just let go of all of the Watson nonsense and look forward to a bright Texans future. But you prefer wallowing in the past.
I'm not wallowing in the past, I'm just not letting guys like you sweep a perverts actions under the rug, particularly since there's a new lawsuit brought by a mentally handicapped woman he took advantage of.

Also yes you did make me type more than I should have. I guess doing a word scramble would've been more appropriate and you can make whatever words you want out of the scramble.

vadid mrfo het geotth

No forum rules were broken in this post.

These 20 Browns players currently hold the highest salary cap hits in 2024
Cory Kinnan
February 21, 2024 8:47 am ET

Where do the 49ers and Chiefs of these teams go from here?

Quarterback Deshaun Watson has a salary cap hit that nearly triples the next member of the Cleveland Browns in 2024.

It is important to remember these numbers are extremely malleable. Last year, general manager Andrew Berry and the Browns restructured a handful of contracts to clear cap space, and they will do that again this year as well. Starting with their starting quarterback.
THE REST OF THE STORY

Watson cannot be the fault of the Browns cap situation. He's neither the owner or a share holder.....just a football player who arrived on a current contract that the owner (Haslam) decided to extend. This idiotic decision should get Haslam removed as owner by his board.
If the NFL owners did not act on the Pilot Flying J criminal fiasco, I doubt that there will be any action against him now. I wish I were wrong.

Mary Cabot reports that the quarterback attended a Super Bowl party in Las Vegas leading up to the game nine days ago and is currently on vacation in Rome.

Stalking?

LMAO

Despite what you want this ain't going away and for good reason.

Of course you're a mod so you can and will do whatever the bleep you want to do.
What's not going away? Do we need a report every day on what he had for breakfast, lunch and dinner, too? BM's (regular or not)? How about whether the milk in his fridge spoiled and it ruined his coffee in the morning?

What's not going away? Do we need a report every day on what he had for breakfast, lunch and dinner, too? BM's (regular or not)? How about whether the milk in his fridge spoiled and it ruined his coffee in the morning?
Nope, but we do need to keep up with the case of the mentally challenged girl that he took advantage of (Allegedly) trial.

Nope, but we do need to keep up with the case of the mentally challenged girl that he took advantage of (Allegedly) trial.

The scumbag’s fanboys will always put on their capes and leggings, then proceed to scamper to his rescue. I, along with many football fans, will keep following the serial predator’s cases in hopes if seeing him finally be held accountable for his crimes.

Doesn’t matter how loud they moan and cry or how many times they report posts bashing their hero. Sad thing about it is that there’s millions of people like them that blindly worship celebrities.

Who cares what members post on this thread?? As long as no rules are broken and no one is threatening anyone let it go and let them be entertained. If this was the radio or tv I’d tell you to change the channel if you didn’t like it…
The scumbag’s fanboys will always put on their capes and leggings, then proceed to scamper to his rescue. I, along with many football fans, will keep following the serial predator’s cases in hopes if seeing him finally be held accountable for his crimes.

Doesn’t matter how loud they moan and cry or how many times they report posts bashing their hero. Sad thing about it is that there’s millions of people like them that blindly worship celebrities.
I was going to close this thread anyway after the results were settled. Watson is gone. He still has a thread. If you want to continue to talk about talk about him 4 years later, here's the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back