Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

The Actual And Real 2016 Texans' Talk Mock Draft Extravaganza

The Cincinnati Bengals select ...

DeAndre Houston-Carson, S, William & Mary

temp0301516Top9-1--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Wolverine has the next two picks but sent them to me.

Green Bay selects: Joe Thuney - OG/C, North Carolina St

tallahassee-fl-usa-26th-oct-2013-north-carolina-state-wolfpack-center-dgxg4x.jpg

Jacksonville selects: Kavon Frazier - SS, Central Michigan

19851464-standard.jpg

@The Pencil Neck is on the clock for Detroit.

Last edited:
With the 204th pick in the TT Mock draft the New England Patriots select Marquez North WR, Tennessee.

North gives Brady another weapon the Pats offense was missing last yr. Deep speed and the ability to win 50/50 balls. 2 yrs ago North looked like a future 1st rd pick. Keeping with my philosophy of taking talented/troubled players late in the draft North is the kind of guy I'm looking for at this point in the draft.

With the 206th pick in the TT mock draft the Chicago Bears select Daniel Bravermam Western Michigan.

People talk about Braverman like he's the next Wes Welker. I see Braverman as Cutler's next Eddie Royal. Great route runner who's quick in and out of his breaks. BTW, he runs a 4.4.

I would like to see the Texans draft a guy like Braverman late in the draft. Braverman could immediately upgrade the ST's/slot WR position.

With the 206th pick in the TT mock draft the Chicago Bears select Daniel Bravermam Western Michigan.

People talk about Braverman like he's the next Wes Welker. I see Braverman as Cutler's next Eddie Royal. Great route runner who's quick in and out of his breaks. BTW, he runs a 4.4.

I would like to see the Texans draft a guy like Braverman late in the draft. Braverman could immediately upgrade the ST's/slot WR position.
I think he's already gone.

Good pick on DJ White Texas Seminole. I like that dude as a Nickel Corner in the NFL with potential to be a #2. I was going to take him earlier in the round, but I missed my pick and they gave me BPA on my old list. Them's the breaks.

I sure hope none of the guys posting here are any of the people having to swim from their cars.

Did you see the guy who made the national news swimming from his car? The news reporter had to tell him to swim from his car. He had to swim all of 2-3 yds, meanwhile the reporter walked 5 yds until he was chest deep in water to rescue this idiot.

Doin Houston Proud., people never cease to amaze me. Wonder how he ended up in driving into the water in the 1st place?

Did you see the guy who made the national news swimming from his car? The news reporter had to tell him to swim from his car. He had to swim all of 2-3 yds, meanwhile the reporter walked 5 yds until he was chest deep in water to rescue this idiot.

Doin Houston Proud., people never cease to amaze me. Wonder how he ended up in driving into the water in the 1st place?

yes! it was on live television. It has also been on the weather channel every 5 minutes....I'm watching it now

He was driving toward (and under) an overpass.
When you see the water level halfway up the column holding up the bridge you're about to go under, you should seriously consider backing up.
The news dude said he was the second car that got submerged on that street

srrono hasn't made it in yet. Any suggestions for the Niners pick? Jonathan Jones, CB, Auburn is the top rated player on the big board.

with the 208th pick in the TT Mock Draft the New England Patriots select Tavon Young Temple.

Young played very well against Will Fuller this yr. He has good speed and really good quickness. A perfect nickel back, I'm surprised he's still available. I expect Young to be a late 4th type of guy.

Last edited:
That was pick #208 for New England.

Sorry about that, Corrected

New England has so many late picks that I cant keep up. LOL

New England also has the 214th pick. But srrono has a couple of picks between now and then so I doubt I get to make that pick today.

Sorry about that, Corrected

New England has so many late picks that I cant keep up. LOL

New England also has the 214th pick. But srrono has a couple of picks between now and then so I doubt I get to make that pick today.
It's pretty clear srrono is not available today, so we'll have to make the picks when they come up.

Was his name Rick?

Good pick on DJ White Texas Seminole. I like that dude as a Nickel Corner in the NFL with potential to be a #2. I was going to take him earlier in the round, but I missed my pick and they gave me BPA on my old list. Them's the breaks.

Thanks, yeah, I like him too. He does some really good things, especially in man, but then also has some poor coverage when routes get deep, oddly also in man coverage (or deep zone).

Nickel corner projection is pretty on point based on existing tape.

yes! it was on live television. It has also been on the weather channel every 5 minutes....I'm watching it now

Thanks. I just flipped to TWC. They were at commercial but as soon as they came back they went straight to that footage.

Awesome.

Dude drove straight into it. Then he said he didn't see it.

TX Seminole grabbed my boy DJ White. I def saw some Auburn games, but never remember focusing in on this guy, but what I'm reading they project him to be a nickel corner as well and unfortunately due to height probably won't ever become that #2 guy like DJ White can.

Regardless, you can never have enough DBs in today's NFL where everyone is throwing 45+ times a game.

Jonathon Jones - CB (Nickel) / Special Teams - Auburn - 5'9" - 186 lbs.

16266711-mmmain.jpg

Haha, just getting caught up and saw you almost picked JJones for 49ers.

You can ask Infantry, I submitted that pick long ago as my backup if DJ White got snagged. I don't want it to look like I'm copying yall.

Back