Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 12 Thread: Texans @ Raiders

finally i get freakin stream, but damn...sounds like they're playing horrible from all the posts. combo of oline and david??? tell me fellas.

I have never seen a player go out of bounds call go against the kicking team

we indeed suck, we are redefining the work Suck and taking it to a whole different level

from now on people won't say "we suck" they will say "we texans" ....."we texans so bad"....."I've never seen a team texans this bad"...

:joker:

I love the Mario pick at #1, but God it would be sweet to have VY instead Carr!

Posts like this make me want to scream, yeah we all love the Mario pick at #1.

DeMeco and Vince, nah.

DeMeco and Reggie, nah.

DeMeco and Mario, yeah thats the ticket.

Neither Vince or Reggie would have filled a need for this team. :joker:

This is the worst Texans team we have ever had on the field...

Geezz look at that cath over the middle. No one within 3 yards of him. Why can't our guys get open like that.

Oh and for the person that suggested the David Carr drinking game.......damn you

-5 passing yards.......yeah I'm freaking drunk.

Oak driving on the 20 after a false start. 1st & 15 - Brooks pass over middle for 5 yards.

Posts like this make me want to scream, yeah we all love the Mario pick at #1.

DeMeco and Vince, nah.

DeMeco and Reggie, nah.

DeMeco and Mario, yeah thats the ticket.

Neither Vince or Reggie would have filled a need for this team. :joker:

This is the worst Texans team we have ever had on the field...

Um..we've given up 7 points defensivley, and that was off a short field. our D is pretty good. small steps toward improvment.

Raiders going for it - crowd really loud while their team is on offense. Oak has a delay of game.

Because Carr can absolutely never make a play when pressured. Doesn't exactly inspire the o-line.
3 of his sacks today were total blow ups, noone can do anything with that. 2 times carr actually tried to make something happen, if he doesnt and goes for the dump off we say he dumps off too much, he doesnt and the line collapses and its still his fault, I give up.

Back