Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game 12 Thread: Texans @ Raiders

That's a big reason I defended Carr as the starter and wanted him back this year. The hapless Dom Capers offensive staff did nothing to develop or protect the guy. Honestly, if he was getting sacked 10 times today, I'd feel differently and still want to give him time...it's the continued stupid fumbles that are finally pushing me over the edge on this guy.

I could get behind Quinn, he throws a very nice ball. Might be able to come in and be good from the start with AJ, Moulds, and Daniels. I wouldn't overlook a guy like Troy Smith, necessarily. The height has been an issue for Vick, but I'm sick of second guessing players because they don't fit certain molds.

I could get behind Quinn, he throws a very nice ball. Might be able to come in and be good from the start with AJ, Moulds, and Daniels. I wouldn't overlook a guy like Troy Smith, necessarily. The height has been an issue for Vick, but I'm sick of second guessing players because they don't fit certain molds.
how about we get some protection before we doom another qb to the dump off ofense.

That's a big reason I defended Carr as the starter and wanted him back this year. The hapless Dom Capers offensive staff did nothing to develop or protect the guy.

But the risk of keeping him was that he may never be able to recover - he could be permanently damaged goods.

Whats going on? Did NFL.com screw up or what?

1-10-HOU 39 (10:06) A.Brooks pass short middle to J.Fargas to HST 30 for 9 yards (R.Dayne). Penalty on HST-J.Babin, Defensive Offside, declined.

He's down in the defensive section with a tackle and everything.

:confused:

We drafted 2 o-linemen - both tackles. It's not Spencer's fault that Danish stepped on his leg.

i meant an established LT (like D'Brick last year), not projects that have 1 year of experiance at LT. i love spencer, but we cant put all of out hopes on him coming back healthy...what if he dosnt?

What is wrong with putting Spencer at RT and Thomas at LT and moving Winston to a guard position?

I am not a huge fan of T Amith and would rather have Kolb.

When did K. Brown start kicking for the Raiders???????????????

Back