Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game 12 Thread: Texans @ Raiders

The D is good. I think that they're one DB away from being able to hang for 4 quarters.

The only problem is that they're the only defense in the league required to plat 58 minutes per game.
i know this is a good D and only missing a few players...more of a referance to the attrocious offesnse which has put them on the field constantly.

umm, looks like kris brown 2.0 is not quite healthy this week

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

This has to be the crapiest football game EVVVVVEERRRRR

seriously

Old guys, can you remember a crappier game.......seriously

Let's recap teh silver lining.

Brown is > Janikowski

Carr is > Brooks

Mathis > their punt returner.

Demeco > Oakland's defense.

BWAHAHAHA Janikowski...:yahoo:

3 of his sacks today were total blow ups, noone can do anything with that. 2 times carr actually tried to make something happen, if he doesnt and goes for the dump off we say he dumps off too much, he doesnt and the line collapses and its still his fault, I give up.

Look I don't put it all on Carr, the oline does suck... but in five years he has not been able to do anything when adversity shows up. You have to make some plays to inspire your teamates.

Janky misses again.

I disagree, Mario has improved all year. I know he has not played as well as some but he will be a corner stone at DE for years to come. Now if the Texans can sure up the O-line.

He's not a playmaker yet...with time , he will...

whoo!! ron dayne playing for his job...

stamtment drive: we cant protect the qb, as a result we are only going to run the ball

Ron Dayne getting that many yards is just trivializing this game further and further... hey at least our secondary didn't get their asses kicked today!

end of 3rd - did I see that stat correctly - last game with fewest passing yards was v. Indy with 6 yards and now we're at -5?

quality.

Back