Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Your take on who should be our new OC

I think I'd look for a college OC with history of successful QB with Watson's skills to work under O'Brien a season before taking over reins.

Cable's going to Oakland with Jon Gruden. I also don't think it matters much who the OC is with Watson.

Eagles QB Coach John DeFilippo for OC. Even if BOB doesn't want to give up his play calling, he still needs someone to check him. Pay DeFilippo like an OC, but label him Co-OC/QB Coach. Look at the job he's done with Wentz.

Eagles QB Coach John DeFilippo for OC. Even if BOB doesn't want to give up his play calling, he still needs someone to check him. Pay DeFilippo like an OC, but label him Co-OC/QB Coach. Look at the job he's done with Wentz.
Doesn't look like Sean Ryan is going anywhere.

Cable's going to Oakland with Jon Gruden. I also don't think it matters much who the OC is with Watson.

Except, Watson isn't the only guy on offense. He's the most important guy on offense. And the whole team; but not the only guy.

No thank you. Haley’s a red ass and a weirdo according to people familiar with this guy from KC.

His play calling in that jags game was terrible.

Football is entertainment.

Watching red asses like BOB and Haley would be great comedy entertainment.

No thank you. Haley’s a red ass and a weirdo according to people familiar with this guy from KC.

His play calling in that jags game was terrible.

Really? Bill OBrien is the cheesiest Rah Rah guy around, barking and spitting when he speaks during the week to pulling a Coach Klein on Sundays. I think having someone around to check him would be good. Not liking this Borg philosophy that's starting to take root.

That unimaginative play calling put up 42 points on the best defense in football. Just saying.

Really? Bill OBrien is the cheesiest Rah Rah guy around, barking and spitting when he speaks during the week to pulling a Coach Klein on Sundays. I think having someone around to check him would be good. Not liking this Borg philosophy that's starting to take root.

That unimaginative play calling put up 42 points on the best defense in football. Just saying.

I understand this is your opinion & i respect it, but Haley's not the guy to bring in here. Everywhere he's been problems have arisen with players due to his coaching style, specifically the qbs & the last thing we need is for this dude to come in here messing with the chemistry & rufffling the feathers of our franchise qb & his young playmakers.

I understand this is your opinion & i respect it, but Haley's not the guy to bring in here. Everywhere he's been problems have arisen with players due to his coaching style, specifically the qbs & the last thing we need is for this dude to come in here messing with the chemistry & rufffling the feathers of our franchise qb & his young playmakers.

While I agree with you,

Big Ben went on record saying he wanted Haley to stay. Which is weird because Haley's offense put up 42 pts on the #2 defense in the league. Meanwhile the Steelers defense (Tomlin's specialty) gives up 45 pts to a Bortles lead offense and didn't have one 3 and out the entire game, yet Tomlin somehow still has a job. No wonder Belichick treats Tomlin lead Steelers like his personal door mat every yr, even with Big Ben. I bet Belichick would've rather played the Steelers instead of the Jags. (Bortles not withstanding)

Reactions: JB
Under the impression they aren’t bringing in an outside voice. Sean Ryan might get the upgraded title to OC if he stays, but he won’t get to call plays. OB said Ryan might leave because he wants to call plays and OB intends to call plays again next season

Under the impression they aren’t bringing in an outside voice. Sean Ryan might get the upgraded title to OC if he stays, but he won’t get to call plays. OB said Ryan might leave because he wants to call plays and OB intends to call plays again next season
Because Sean Ryan isn’t qualified enough to call for Lamar Miller straight up the gut on 3rd and long, and proceed to punting it away while being up on the score with 1:30 left to go in the 4th quarter, right?

Because Sean Ryan isn’t qualified enough to call for Lamar Miller straight up the gut on 3rd and long, and proceed to punting it away while being up on the score with 1:30 left to go in the 4th quarter, right?

It was the right call. That isn't what cost us the game.

:coffee:

Back