Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

We're going to the Playoffs

Lovie deserves a kick in the nuts. Getting the 1.2 in the draft last year could've cost the Texans Stroud. There was never any guarantee that Young had to be the 1.1 pick. The Texans just got lucky that the Panthers took Young over Stroud.

I heard the Panthers owner got pissed and threw a drink at someone that promised him a Time Machine

Stroud is one of the few gems in this generation, but I’m not convinced we would have seen the same had he been drafted by Carolina.

I still think he would be better than Young. No amount of talent can make up for the fact that Young looks like a kid when he is standing next to any other NFL player. The only under 6 foot QB to have any real success was Wison and that was with a legendary defense and one of the greatest RBs ever.

I was wrong on NICO. I didn't think he was a number 1 type of receiver.

The Colts knew they had to stop him last night and couldn't do anything about it. I suspect Nick extends him this offseason and he should. You can't let that man go nuclear next season and then cost the whole farm.

That quick ball to him that he took down the sideline for 30 yards. I thought I was watching Terrell Owens run down the sideline bullying DB's. That was sick.
That play were Nico "Bowling Pin'ed" the two Colts DB, screamed the "the 2nd coming of Andre Johnson" to me.

Texans are afc champs. Jags are out the playoffs

shaq-dancing.gif

Truth is no team wants to play us. I wanted the Bills but they’re actually a solid all around team and the environment would be really tough. Dolphins nah, that receiving core is too much although I trust my corners but like last game, Nelson and King got burnt like toast a couple times. Kc this would have been my second choice. I think we could take down Kc and the matchup would be fun between 2 great qbs. Brownies hm.. at 1st I didn’t want to play them but I mean we didn’t have Cj and our team wasn’t healthy. Don’t let the rookie coach title fool you. Demeco has playoff experience with the Texans (playing) and 49ers (coaching). Priority one take away Amari cooper. Texans coaching staff will watch every browns lost with flacco and exploit their weaknesses

That was an excellent play. It looked like they had run a similar play on the opposite side to Metchie on the previous series.

The difference was Nico ran with bad intentions turning upfield immediately and Metchie was tentative stutter stepping until the first defender tackled him without much fuss.

Hopefully the team has every WR executing that play call like Nico did next week!

Nico is 6'4" and 215 lbs

Metchie is 5'11" and 185 lbs. And Canadian so way too friendly to run with bad intentions.

Back