Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

We're going to the Playoffs

I believe they can beat Cleveland with Stroud, but I don't think they'll go much further than that. If they do, happy days for Houston. :)
If they beat Cleveland, I'd give them a shot against Baltimore. The Ravens rested a lot of their starters so they might be out of rhythm. Additionally, they've got a lot of pressure to win given their recent playoff history and the Texans would be playing with house money.

If they beat Cleveland, I'd give them a shot against Baltimore. The Ravens rested a lot of their starters so they might be out of rhythm. Additionally, they've got a lot of pressure to win given their recent playoff history and the Texans would be playing with house money.

And if the Dolphins beat KC we wouldn’t get the Ravens. We’d get Buffalo on the road. Allen is good but he’s a red zone turnover machine. I think the Texans could give them a run for it. Of course with the Texans playing with a ton of players missing you never really know what you’ll get out of them but I ain’t skeered of that matchup.

And there’s always the looooooong shot chance we’d play the Steelers at home.

You may be right. I just took the stat from ESPN. I did not look any deeper.
link: https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/3916409/jonathan-greenard
I've found PFR to be much more informative... you can check game logs and snap counts for all

Back