Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

We're going to the Playoffs

Nico is 6'4" and 215 lbs

Metchie is 5'11" and 185 lbs. And Canadian so way too friendly to run with bad intentions.
Canadian? That means he spells things wrong all the time, like "theater" is "theatre" "color" is "colour". The nerve of them to call a "beanie" a "toque" and whats worse, the freaks call "smarties" " rockets".

Of course, I married a woman from the land of Canadia so I say "freaks" in a loving way.

My wife still refuses to call a group of mooses, meese even though she has no problem with a gaggle of gooses being called geese.

What make the letter "M" so darn important and sacred that it remains unchanged? Seriously, I missed that lesson on Sesame Street. Friggin big bird is a fraud.

Canadian? That means he spells things wrong all the time, like "theater" is "theatre" "color" is "colour". The nerve of them to call a "beanie" a "toque" and whats worse, the freaks call "smarties" " rockets".

Of course, I married a woman from the land of Canadia so I say "freaks" in a loving way.

My wife still refuses to call a group of mooses, meese even though she has no problem with a gaggle of gooses being called geese.

What make the letter "M" so darn important and sacred that it remains unchanged? Seriously, I missed that lesson on Sesame Street. Friggin big bird is a fraud.
I lived up in International Falls for a few years. I definitely can attest to the Canadian quirks that you mentioned.

:)

who do we root for? Miami or Buffalo?
Not sure.

If Miami wins, Buffalo is the 7 seed and would play Miami again in south Florida.
If Buffalo wins Miami is the 6 seed playing KC with Tyreek Hill returning to Arrowhead.

What's significant about that is that the lowest seeded team plays the Ravens in round 2. I think Miami has a better shot of beating KC than the Steelers do, or Buffalo beating Miami next week.

So if Buffalo wins tonight and Miami is 6 going to KC and they win that, then the Texans, provided they win of course, would get the Bills in Buffalo or the Steelers in Houston.

If Miami wins tonight, the Steelers probably aren't beating KC, and the Texans would play at Baltimore if Miami won next week, or at KC if the Bills won next week.

So I think I'm favoring the Bills tonight.

I don't think there's any real relevance one way or the other..

Yep. If you really want to get into the weeds then you’d root for the one more likely to beat the Chiefs on the road to lose tonight. That way after the Texans beat the Browns they don’t play the #1 seed Ravens.

Nope, this is just a sit back and enjoy the last regular season game. New season starts next weekend!

Not sure.

If Miami wins, Buffalo is the 7 seed and would play Miami again in south Florida.
If Buffalo wins Miami is the 6 seed playing KC with Tyreek Hill returning to Arrowhead.

What's significant about that is that the lowest seeded team plays the Ravens in round 2. I think Miami has a better shot of beating KC than the Steelers do, or Buffalo beating Miami next week.

So if Buffalo wins tonight and Miami is 6 going to KC and they win that, then the Texans, provided they win of course, would get the Bills in Buffalo or the Steelers in Houston.

If Miami wins tonight, the Steelers probably aren't beating KC, and the Texans would play at Baltimore if Miami won next week, or at KC if the Bills won next week.

So I think I'm favoring the Bills tonight.

Buffalo in the snow... we are so screwed! Well I guess beat the Browns first

I get Canada and candida mixed up and that's not good believe me!

I work with a lot of Calgarians but the lot of them are Scots so they neither write nor speak decently, but several years living in the UK helps me to decipher.

I don't want to play anyone in the snow.
I hope Bills lose today, but beat the dolphins in the playoffs. That way they go to Baltimore #1 vs #7
We take care of the Browns, then go and beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead.

Hoping Bills can upset the Ravens, giving us the AFC championship game at NRG :)

Love that we are getting the Browns first up. Flacco has them playing great. I want the Texans to face the hardest schedule possible this post-season. Learn what it will take to beat the best teams out there.

Love that we are getting the Browns first up. Flacco has them playing great. I want the Texans to face the hardest schedule possible this post-season. Learn what it will take to beat the best teams out there.
Yep.
We got plenty of tape and first hand knowledge of Flacco in the Browns offense.
Plus they may be thinking they got our number.
I just feel our guys have grown in stature each of the last two games.

Yep.

This team has definitely grown the last two games.

And a perverse side of me says if not the Texans, then the Browns. First, it is hard not to root for Flacco right now. Second, for them to win it without Watson would be so perfect. Petty, but perfect.

Jonathan Greenard needs to take whatever feel good shot he can take and give it a go.

Will Anderson Jr is GUTTING it out. Take notes and join in.

Texans have a real shot if both guys are playing.

Completely different game just due to CJ playing, but now we have the pass rushers to keep Joe from looking deep every play like last game.

Yep.
They didn’t win against “the franchise” only a franchise w/o “the franchise” good grief peeps, get your minds straight. Fact that the old debunked Oiler team punched Jacksonville in the mouth, with nothing on the line than to drop their own draft stock, should tell everyone here, this Texan team is a team of Destiny :trophy:

Come on now, no way a bunch of Texans get to tell us hosers what a cold weather hat should be called :)

I have to admit though, this is the first I’ve ever heard of the smarties/rockets fiasco. I’ll accept the freak label on that one!

Come on now, no way a bunch of Texans get to tell us hosers what a cold weather hat should be called :)

I have to admit though, this is the first I’ve ever heard of the smarties/rockets fiasco. I’ll accept the freak label on that one!
Well, as I tell my wife every time she misnames my beanie.

I say "beanie" she says "touque", to which I reply... "Where do we live?" She says "Texas" I say "Exactly, beanie... we arent in the land of hockey and maple"

Well, as I tell my wife every time she misnames my beanie.

I say "beanie" she says "touque", to which I reply... "Where do we live?" She says "Texas" I say "Exactly, beanie... we arent in the land of hockey and maple"
Gonna give her a loonie, eh?

Jonathan Greenard needs to take whatever feel good shot he can take and give it a go.

Will Anderson Jr is GUTTING it out. Take notes and join in.

Texans have a real shot if both guys are playing.

Completely different game just due to CJ playing, but now we have the pass rushers to keep Joe from looking deep every play like last game.
Barnett has been doing about as good as Greenard was doing rushing the passer.

They didn’t win against “the franchise” only a franchise w/o “the franchise” good grief peeps, get your minds straight. Fact that the old debunked Oiler team punched Jacksonville in the mouth, with nothing on the line than to drop their own draft stock, should tell everyone here, this Texan team is a team of Destiny :trophy:
I like your way of thinking.

Greenard has 31 tackles, 1 forced fumble & 12.5 sacks in 15 games played. That's tied for #10 in the league in sacks. Barnett has 9 tackles & 2.5 sacks in 6 games.
My point exactly!

Back