Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

We're going to the Playoffs

Last year winning in week 18 meant we lost the number one pick. This year it means we are in the playoffs and, if the Tits can do something right for once and play spoiler, the division champions. Either way CJ cemented his rookie of the year and I think DeMeco and Caserio made a strong argument for their "X of the year" as well.

Last year winning in week 18 meant we lost the number one pick. This year it means we are in the playoffs and, if the Tits can do something right for once and play spoiler, the division champions. Either way CJ cemented his rookie of the year and I think DeMeco and Caserio made a strong argument for their "X of the year" as well.
It's crazy how all that worked out. Meant to be is all I can say.

I've called this a rebuild year but I think now, the rebuild is complete. We're not rebuilding anymore, we are rebuilt. And it only took one season. I'm still wrapping my head around this. What a wild ride it's been.
The rebuild only took 1 year because the previous 5 years’ attempts to rebuild each failed after a year!

Maybe not but Stroud was damn near perfect today. I think he can get the job done if we put the game in his hands.

If we weren't so beat up I would agree but I don't think Will can play another one this season so defense will be hurting and we still are running bare bones offense side as well. Next year we'll add some more depth, draft some more studs and spend some of that big budget on FAs. To me this year and playoff spot was mostly a giant middle finger to everyone that has looked at us as a free win and the NFL that didn't think we deserved a prime time game till week 18. Even if they are one and done this year I'm happy.

Caught my breath so an odd question. So does Schulz still get the playoff game to earn his $250k catch bonus and $250k 700 yd bonus. Dude is brutally close to both.

i expected a 5 win season but now I can’t wait for the draft
We had 5 wins, twice.

Caught my breath so an odd question. So does Schulz still get the playoff game to earn his $250k catch bonus and $250k 700 yd bonus. Dude is brutally close to both.
He needed 6 catches and only had 5. One of those that slipped through his fingers was expensive. I don't think he got the yardage either.

Back