Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 4: Pittsburgh Steelers vs Houston Texans.

DeMeco and Slowik totally outcoached Tomlin and Canada. They took those guys to the woodshed, then took em out back and humiliated them, took photos and sent em to their wives.

That was a total beat down. Slowik should get a metal for what he did with that oline. Absolutely amazing. Guys, I’m warming up the train. All aboard.
Metal?

I do believe we have ourselves what we call……….. a little bit of a…………..win streak!

I do believe we have ourselves a QB!

I do believe we have us a football americano team!

I do believe!

:gotexans1 :bender::bravo::woot2::pepper:
Gotta get the accent right

2ee7761d3a576d19b1cc80270b328afc.jpg

DeMeco and Slowik totally outcoached Tomlin and Canada. They took those guys to the woodshed, then took em out back and humiliated them, took photos and sent em to their wives.

That was a total beat down. Slowik should get a metal for what he did with that oline. Absolutely amazing. Guys, I’m warming up the train. All aboard.

Today's win was all coaching. So good.

Strausser was with the Broncos in 2018 when Gary Kubiak was a consultant and his son Klint was an assistant coach.
The Broncos ran the WCO with a ZBS.

The Colts ran a similar offense all 4 years that Strausser was there.
Oh interesting I thought that during his preseason interview he had stated he hadn't coached it.

I do believe we have ourselves what we call……….. a little bit of a…………..WIN STREAK!:wild:

I do believe we have ourselves a QB!

I do believe we have us a football americano team!

I do believe we are at 500 folks!

I do believe!

:gotexans1 :bender::bravo::woot2::pepper:

…..I do believe the Texans are tied for 1st place after (4) games…….what in the wide, wide world of the NFL is going on?

Texans win.
Brown loose.
Double wins. :fans:
Id say its a triple win.

With every W the Texans get the lower the value of the pick we gave up for #3 this year. Lot of football left to play out, but currently I think our pick falls somewhere in the mid to late teens. That was a very good trade for us currently.

https://weeklyspiral.com/2020/05/13/nfl-film-breakdown-reich-has-indys-run-game-rolling/

Oh interesting I thought that during his preseason interview he had stated he hadn't coached it.

The Colts HC, Reich, came from the Andy Reid's coaching tree, which is the WCO.

I believe the Colts employed a mix of the zone scheme with some gap scheme (which Kubiak did toward the end of his tenure with the Texans and also with the Broncos.

Nope….the rookie is just commanding a lot of attention. This is that learning curve he’s going through while impacting the game, but not the stat line.
You know more about this stuff than me so that is some relief. But with Greenard picking up his game Will needs to complete the bookends. He can really pick up this D for this next stretch.

Back