Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 2: Texans vs Colts

Has the feel of a blowout loss. Should be another easy TD drive for the Colts after that fumble recovery.

This was one of the things I said about Richardson, although admittedly I was all over the place when considering the QB to take. Perhaps a brief moment of clarity at the time.

But I still think CJ has the better upside on this day.

Mar 8, 2023
#3,239

As of right now I'd probably grab Richardson and let him sit while signing and playing a mid-priced vet such as Minshew, Case, Cooper etc...
I don't trust CJ's agent, don't see Young ending well, and I think when the folks see and hear Richardson their going to get excited.

This was one of the things I said about Richardson, although admittedly I was all over the place when considering the QB to take. Perhaps a brief moment of clarity at the time.

But I still think CJ has the better upside on this day.

Mar 8, 2023
#3,239

As of right now I'd probably grab Richardson and let him sit while signing and playing a mid-priced vet such as Minshew, Case, Cooper etc...
I don't trust CJ's agent, don't see Young ending well, and I think when the folks see and hear Richardson their going to get excited.

I wanted Richardson too. But im good with Stroud.

I think Richardson has so many tools to work with already with still an enormous amount of room to grow.

Back