Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 2: Texans vs Colts

The line is being held together with scotch tape at this point. I can’t see DP doing much behind that line, and CJ may be running for his life on a bad shoulder. If they can score 13 that might be a bit of a miracle.

given all of that, the Colts have their own offensive issues, and the Texans D appears to be legit.

low scoring struggle. I see a 13-10 or a 16-13 type affair. Should be an ugly, generally dull affair. Still crossing my fingers for a win.

Hannah right now:

giphy.gif

Inactives:

COLTS
  • DT Adetomiwa Adebawore
  • CB JuJu Brents
  • QB Sam Ehlinger
  • G Arlington Hambright
  • T Ryan Hayes
  • DE Isaiah Land
  • TE Drew Ogletree

TEXANS
  • S Jimmie Ward
  • S Jalen Pitre
  • QB Case Keenum
  • RB Mike Boone
  • CB Alex Austin
  • LB Neville Hewitt
  • T Laremy Tunsil

Nice to see you back to check in. Don’t be a stranger!

It's football season. Just checking in with the Texan fans I got to know back when I lived in Houston. Of course, with me it has always been the Raiders. I suspect they'll lose to the Bills today, but if not, maybe they'll live up to last year's pre-season hype.

How's CJ looking?

I’m not much of a tv watcher but it’s on Fox nfl Sunday in SA. Is that CBS? I don’t follow how that stuff works.
CBS San Antonio channel 5 at least on antenna. Not on Fox
Update I see now that it's on Fox too according to the TV guide. What? I would think it's a mistake Texans traditionally are on CBS San Antonio area

CBS San Antonio channel 5 at least on antenna. Not on Fox
Update I see now that it's on Fox too according to the TV guide. What? I would think it's a mistake Texans traditionally are on CBS San Antonio area
My first look was for ch 5. I though oh shi…t it’s not televised today, lol.

It’s on Fox? Why? Both teams are AFC. Shouldn’t this be a CBS broadcast?

I’m not sure why, but the NFL announced over the summer that both CBS and Fox would get both afc and nfc matchups. You have to check the listings each week ti keep up with it.

It's football season. Just checking in with the Texan fans I got to know back when I lived in Houston. Of course, with me it has always been the Raiders. I suspect they'll lose to the Bills today, but if not, maybe they'll live up to last year's pre-season hype.

How's CJ looking?

Pretty good…but his shoulder is banged up and the offensive line has one projected starter healthy. Not a good combo!

Good luck to the Raiders!

Back