Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 2: Texans vs Colts

F*** man! Are you that much of a Stroud hater? They’ve got a sandlot at best OL and absolutely no run game and he still threw for 384 yards, 2 TD and NO picks.
[/QUOT
Hey someone said that oline we saw today is better than last years oline. I’m still trying to see how. Lol

Which counts more, Stroud playing behind one of the worst o-lines in the NFL, or, Stroud playing against one of the worst defensive backfields in the NFL?
When you are playing from 3 TDs behind, many consider those passing yards as garbage yards.

CJ seems to operate better in an up tempo offense.

I think most young QB's do.

Less time to have to overthink and second guess situations rather than just quick scan/read and react.

With reps and film study comes the NFL level processing to take time to break down what's in front of them in a more thorough way.

Lance Z before the draft, said X and Y ended up happening. AKA his sources weren't correct.

So his sources are only correct when it makes sense with what you think?

He was wrong this year at the draft. Horribly wrong.

And I will mention again sense reading comprehension is a struggle. He said last year when he got Stingley and Green correct. Those sources were college related. AKA THEY WERE NOT TEXANS SOURCES...................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree. Lance Zerlien is GARBAGE...how he is considered a reporter or a talking head is beyond me

I think most young QB's do.

Less time to have to overthink and second guess situations rather than just quick scan/read and react.

With reps and film study comes the NFL level processing to take time to break down what's in front of them in a more thorough way.
Yep so at what point does offensive coaches utilize this?

The only garbage time stats was the last drive of the game.

You've been watching football for a long time, you ought to know that.
I'm not drinking Kool-Aid before, during, and after the game. I'm sure if I was my perspective would change and I would have butterflies and flowers flying out of my hiney and visions of 10 straight Super Bowls in every dream.

If all the units had played at the same level as the QB and the WRs, the Texans win this game handily.

See what I mean?

If all the units had played at the same level as the QB and the WRs, the Texans win this game handily.

I can’t believe Stroud hasn’t thrown a pick with as many attempts as he’s had. Maybe the low S2 score people just started yapping about in predraft process is a good thing?

For being “dumb as a box of rocks” as some posters tend to call him… he’s been pretty careful with his ball placement!

@ you're an asshole laughing at player injuries. I will pray for your mean spirited heart.

I'm not drinking Kool-Aid before, during, and after the game. I'm sure if I was my perspective would change and I would have butterflies and flowers flying out of my hiney and visions of 10 straight Super Bowls in every dream.

See what I mean?
What does all this has to do with garbage stats?

I'm not drinking Kool-Aid before, during, and after the game.

This makes your opinion bias and rules out any impartiality. Which means you can’t recognize good football being played. Glass half empty all the time. You can’t evaluate players thinking the way you do.

You just can’t get out of your own way no matter how much football you do know. You will always miss the forest for the trees.

Sure. You want to blame ownership. That’s a BS reason and we all know it. Ownership isn’t coaching or playing the game.

I can’t believe Stroud hasn’t thrown a pick with as many attempts as he’s had. Maybe the low S2 score people just started yapping about in predraft process is a good thing?

For being “dumb as a box of rocks” as some posters tend to call him… he’s been pretty careful with his ball placement!
We will see in 3 yrs how this all turns out.

This makes your opinion bias and rules out any impartiality. Which means you can’t recognize good football being played. Glass half empty all the time. You can’t evaluate players thinking the way you do.

You just can’t get out of your own way no matter how much football you do know. You will always miss the forest for the trees.

Sure. You want to blame ownership. That’s a BS reason and we all know it. Ownership isn’t coaching or playing the game.
I think you got it bassackwards. I can see the forest and the trees because my eyeballs are not floating in Kool-Aid. You do know that a glass half empty is grammatically incorrect, right? Half of anything that is empty, is empty. The owner hired the GM, and the HC and made 1st RD draft picks but has nothing to do with outcome and performance. OK then.

I've seen about 8 passes that should have been picked.

The owner hired the GM, and the HC and made 1st RD draft picks but has nothing to do with outcome and performance. OK then.

What you are trying to say to be correct is that the owners do not play the game. They assemble the pieces. The coaches choosing to go for it on 4th down during the game is not an ownership decision. The player stretching for the first down is not an ownership action. The QB completing 70% of passes is not an ownership stat.

If the run game would have been anywhere near competent today it may have changed the outcome.
like I said, “may have”

Garbage stats or not, QB1 hasn’t thrown a INT in about 90 attempts. That’s pretty damn good.
gotta get this Oline back and together.
Having said that, what happened to the defense? It was UGLY today. Can’t tackle and still don’t know what to do with tight ends.

When you are playing from 3 TDs behind, many consider those passing yards as garbage yards.
Man y’all ninjas need to stop the crazy talk. Giants were down three touchdowns as well and came back and won. The game isn’t over until it’s over. If the Texans score a Touchdown on the previous drive before the last one, the score would’ve been 31-27. With a FG 31-23.
Ive seen teams come back from being down 28 and win.

Wow and all that will change if he would just drink kool-aid?

It's hard to improve upon mistakes and weaknesses when the main weakness is having to play 2nd & 3rd stringers against 1st stringers. The injury bug has infested the Texans and bitten them hard.
hey injuries is an excuse the next player up has to do his job potential to shine. If not fine but that's why you have backups. Backups become starters so how by learning and playing to their potential injuries happen all the time

Back