Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 16 - Brown stains @ Texans.

nasty ass cat.
I feel bad for it and hope the owners got it some help in reality.... but a cat dragging its butt is funny.... only because I prefer to believe that the person filming it loves their animal enough to seek out the cause for it rather than ignore odd behavior.

Although, with cats and dogs I will probably always hold them in higher esteem than most of humanity.

I feel bad for it and hope the owners got it some help in reality.... but a cat dragging its butt is funny.... only because I prefer to believe that the person filming it loves their animal enough to seek out the cause for it rather than ignore odd behavior.

Although, with cats and dogs I will probably always hold them in higher esteem than most of humanity.
Much more likely for a dog to do that

I don't see the Texans scoring 20 points, much less 24.
Who is favored to win Browns or Texans?

Browns vs Texans odds for NFL Week 16 have the Browns in as 2.5-point favorites on the spread with an over/under of 40 total points. Vegas evidently is giving the Texans 18 1/2 points in this game. With so many variables (including players that will be playing injured on both sides, surprises are inevitable.

19-16 OT Texans win. Kaimi gets the game ball two weeks in a row. Sound familiar?

Both these teams are banged up but they play hard for the entire game. Both have made a habit of playing close games that come down to the wire and win more often than not.

It’s going to be a glorious dog fight!

Gonna need my partner’s heart meds for this game (again). LOL

AFC Playoff Picture
DIVISION LEADERS
1. Ravens (11-3): Clinched a playoff berth.

2. Dolphins (10-4): The AFC East might come down to the last game of the season with the Bills.

3. Chiefs (9-5): Commanding lead in the AFC West.

4. Jaguars (8-6): Own the head-to-head tiebreaker over the Colts and Texans in the AFC South.

WILD CARDS
5. Browns (9-5): Joe Flacco may lead them to the playoffs.

6. Bills (9-6): Pulled out a harder-than-it-should-have-been win over the Chargers.

7. Colts (8-6): Win conference record tiebreaker over Bills and head-to-head tiebreaker over Texans.

OUTSIDE LOOKING IN
8. Texans (8-6): If they win out, they’re in.

9. Steelers (8-7): Own the head-to-head tiebreaker over the Bengals.

10. Bengals (8-7): A dud of a performance against the Steelers was a major blow to their playoff hopes.

11. Broncos (7-7): The loss to the Lions just about stamped out any playoff hopes.

12. Raiders (6-8): Antonio Pierce had his team ready to play on Thursday night.

13. Titans (5-9): Mathematically eliminated.

14. Jets (5-9): Mathematically eliminated.

15. Chargers (5-10): Mathematically eliminated.

16. Patriots (3-11): Mathematically eliminated.

Stroud should be out 4-6 weeks with that concussion if we really care about the kid's brain function for an NFL career here I think he should probably be done for the year, should have done a better job of protecting him or maybe even thought about pulling him out of that Jets game he looked lost like Earl Morrall in Super Bowl III look in his eyes while the rest of the team was shying away from blocks, dropping all passes, not getting open, and a full blown mess, yank the kid out of there.
I definitely wouldn't feel comfortable about sending CJ in against a team with a defense like Browns just yet - would be like throwing him to the wolves.

Cleveland has also become a more pass-heavy team since Flacco took over under center. The Texans are ranked 25th in the league against the pass, which bodes well for Flacco, who's thrown for 939 yards and seven touchdowns in his last three outings.

Cleveland as the league-leading defense isn't as strong on the road as it is at home, allowing 36, 29, 42, 26, 38 and 26 in 6 games as the visitors.

Cleveland as the league-leading defense isn't as strong on the road as it is at home, allowing 36, 29, 42, 26, 38 and 26 in 6 games as the visitors.

Does it matter if the crowd makes it seem like a home game for them? Other than at LA a few weeks ago, the teams they’ve played on the road have pretty strong home crowds (Den, Bal, Sea, Indy, Pit).

BROWNS INACTIVES

S Juan Thornhill
LB Anthony Walker Jr.
CB Kahlef Hailassie
LB Jordan Kunaszyk
DE Ogbo Okoronkwo
C Luke Wypler
DE Isaiah McGuire

Poor start, I guess the deep shot set them up, Nelson looked like he had great coverage but didn’t follow in once the ball was in the air, left it to Ward?

Need Case to come out firing now and Singletary to get it done, running game has looked great at times but completely ineffective far too often also.

Back