Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 15 - Punched by the Tacks?

Just like I thought.
Just when people expect a high scoring affair, this one looks to come in Under the point spread of something like 50.5

Johnson, you have to work back to the ball, not fall on your knees!

This - I know the blame will be on Watson, but Duke was open - if instead of going to his knees he takes a couple of steps forward that is at worst an incompletion and more than likely first and goal at the 1 or 2 yard line. In my opinion fault for that one is on Duke.

This - I know the blame will be on Watson, but Duke was open - if instead of going to his knees he takes a couple of steps forward that is at worst an incompletion and more than likely first and goal at the 1 or 2 yard line. In my opinion fault for that one is on Duke.

I thought the pass was late. His timing was also off on another pass in the opening drive.

I thought the pass was late. His timing was also off on another pass in the opening drive.

Totally don't disagree - not saying Watson threw a perfect ball on time and with extreme accuracy - but I don't know a QB that does that every week on every play, sometimes you need your other skill players to make a play. It can't be ALL on the QB all the time. Sometimes it should be a great throw, sometimes a great catch.

Overall Watson looks like he has the last few weeks, rattled and not playing well - but specifically on that INT come on Duke, help your QB out.

Back