Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 15 - Punched by the Tacks?

Cold weather may further affect and potentially significantly increase risk for re-injury for those already afflicted with hamstring issues. In Henry's case, any anger may lead him ignore caution and to push himself beyond the point someone recovering from a hamstring should.

True, but he played through it last week. Mike V is a crazy Mother Hen with players injuries.

I think DH sitting out this week was rest/treatment related more than degree of injury.

We'll see; it's a do or die game so precaution might be out the window.

For sure it was bothering him last week...didn't have the second gear in the secondary we've seen before.

I was supposed to make the trip to Nashville today but my mom had an accident and I decided stay home in case I have to return to Texas to help her out. So I’m at a beachside sports bar instead. Of course I’ll be at Ray Jay next Saturday if I’m not in Texas.

LOL. Mute goes the TV and I'm off to do other stuff. Same ole Texans. Hopefully they will turn this crap around.

Well that sucks. Should have thrown it to the outside shoulder but just a great defensive play

Back