Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

this is an offensive evaluation so i'm mostly just a spectator here. i'm just not a fan of the inactivity and lack of involvement. it only takes 5 minutes every other day to log in and check the gameplan that someone else spent hours on. heck the player help threads take any guesswork out of assigning skill points if people need it. 90% of this team is very into it ... boosting, posting, keeping up with their players ... so it seems fitting that since that is the team's direction we need to try to make it 100%. it's a TT team so that comes first, but i'm not a nice enough guy to feel guilt towards folks when they're not part of the reason we made this team or helping to make it better.

Good way to put it Scoot.

And if you do need to be inactive for awhile, just let folks know and communicate with everyone to let them know your interested. All of the texanstalk guys are committed, good to go and on top of it.

this is an offensive evaluation so i'm mostly just a spectator here. i'm just not a fan of the inactivity and lack of involvement. it only takes 5 minutes every other day to log in and check the gameplan that someone else spent hours on. heck the player help threads take any guesswork out of assigning skill points if people need it. 90% of this team is very into it ... boosting, posting, keeping up with their players ... so it seems fitting that since that is the team's direction we need to try to make it 100%. it's a TT team so that comes first, but i'm not a nice enough guy to feel guilt towards folks when they're not part of the reason we made this team or helping to make it better.

DITTO...I wanted to trade Sha Nayney last season when he went inactive. Now that he's done it again, he's gone in my book. Now, I don't know what the deal is with Sven, I don't remember him going inactive before. I have to think there is something going on with him that keeps him away. Since he also has the Punter, if we trade or release him, we will have to find two replacements. I can do it, but it will take time and money, and I'm not sure if SA will be willing to dish out the kind of cash it would take.

I understand the conundrum for sure, Sven did go inactive last season at least twice, maybe 3 times and when I send him a PM, prolly at least 3 times in the past he takes a couple of days to get back to me. We just need him to be a lot more active and develop the attributes and equipment, I having doubts he is using all of his boosts throughout the season. I know SA knows him so maybe they can reach an understanding.

I understand the conundrum for sure, Sven did go inactive last season at least twice, maybe 3 times and when I send him a PM, prolly at least 3 times in the past he takes a couple of days to get back to me. We just need him to be a lot more active and develop the attributes and equipment, I having doubts he is using all of his boosts throughout the season. I know SA knows him so maybe they can reach an understanding.

let's hope.

sha nanay is not a tt.com guy lets trade him for cash if needed.

I will talk with sven to see where he is mentally with the game.

Another issue is Oso who owns glued trap. I think he has issues with me due to i wanted to trade him to a team he owns or GM's at the end of the season so he wanted to be released at the end of the year, I told him to at least let us do a trade so we could recoup some of the $$ we spent developing his WR. He was Very upset with that. either way he is gogin to be gone at teh end of the year so we are currently looking for a replacement for him as well.

oso's a bad seed. he's almost single handedly the reason psychonaut's team went from division champs to a middle of the pack team. i'd say make him trade for his guy and if nothing else, i havent used any boosts for owned yet so i could increase stamina to cover for him.

stephen neal might be a long term liability as the only backup without customs and the unsurity of boosting and remaining active. might not hurt to give him the chance though.

as for the quarterback situation, the ideal outcome would be kucuro staying on and hopefully being more active. the market is full of prima-donnas who want to hop from team to team. i say we try to bribe lethal dose and be done with it lol. this is most likely an offseason transaction because of the market, but it'd make a big impact if we had someone at quarterback who was active in scouting and preparing the position. heck if nothing else my quarterback will be level 14-16 next season (before season 4 boosts) if we want to go with ross now and develope for the future.

oso's a bad seed. he's almost single handedly the reason psychonaut's team went from division champs to a middle of the pack team. i'd say make him trade for his guy and if nothing else, i havent used any boosts for owned yet so i could increase stamina to cover for him.

stephen neal might be a long term liability as the only backup without customs and the unsurity of boosting and remaining active. might not hurt to give him the chance though.

as for the quarterback situation, the ideal outcome would be kucuro staying on and hopefully being more active. the market is full of prima-donnas who want to hop from team to team. i say we try to bribe lethal dose and be done with it lol. this is most likely an offseason transaction because of the market, but it'd make a big impact if we had someone at quarterback who was active in scouting and preparing the position. heck if nothing else my quarterback will be level 14-16 next season (before season 4 boosts) if we want to go with ross now and develope for the future.

Ha Oso also plays and GMs against a rival team of mine. (The Griz's) We have a big game against that team coming up after this game.

I've been looking for a WR to replace Oso, and I thought I found one, but he only wanted to sign until the end of the season. It's possible that he would have re-signed, but then again, it's most likely he wouldn't. If need be Oso will just have to wait it out until the offseason, and we can find someone then.

Who is lethal dose? Is that the QB for the Bulls? Bribe away.

I talked to Stephen Neal, and although he didn't say anything specific about buying custom equipment, he said he would get his weaknesses taken care of. Let's give him a chance, and if he doesn't work out, we can find someone else.

sha nanay is not a tt.com guy lets trade him for cash if needed.

I will talk with sven to see where he is mentally with the game.

Another issue is Oso who owns glued trap. I think he has issues with me due to i wanted to trade him to a team he owns or GM's at the end of the season so he wanted to be released at the end of the year, I told him to at least let us do a trade so we could recoup some of the $$ we spent developing his WR. He was Very upset with that. either way he is gogin to be gone at teh end of the year so we are currently looking for a replacement for him as well.

Sha Nayney has been traded for $300K

Sha Nayney has been traded for $300K

Good deal.

Any luck with Sven, SA? I am really considering playing Ross this game, if the CB's were not as good I would do it. What we need from Sven and Neal is commitment. Equipment upgrades, following the game plans, chiming in for player development, etc. Sven has some serious weakspots in his game, but if he was committed and turned it up a notch with his level he could close the gap quick. We have another game tomorrow that he prolly won't follow the tatics and it drives me freaking nuts. How can we know how the gameplans are working when people don't follow it. Especially the QB.

Ross has been nothing but on top of it and has not cried once about being the back-up. I think he deserves a shot if we are going to go a different direction, that is if he assures us he will boost, spend on equipment etc.

I am a little worried about Neal, he still has not did anything with his Level 8 custom equipment.

Hate to hear that about Oso, I had no idea, we don't need prima donnas though. Sounds like we need a WR, a Guard in the wings perhaps, and be on the look out for a high level QB. Is Sven even boosting? If we are going to be contenders, we need serious comittment at that position.

I think Right Tackle2 should back up the RG spot. Speed and agility are the two top abilities for RG. Neal has neither, RT2 is decent in both.

RT2 leads the team in pancakes,while getting half the snaps. I never have a problem getting back to 100% and I always check the offensive settings. And I have all three boosts left.

Plus he is a long term solution, we won't have to replace him next season.

At least give me a shot at it, if it doesn't work out we can replace me.

Strength: 11.51 Blocking: 10.51
Speed: 24.53 Tackling: 13.6
Agility: 15.51 Throwing: 8
Jumping: 13.51 Catching: 15.2
Stamina: 21.18 Carrying: 10.51
Vision: 13.2 Kicking: 10
Confidence: 11.51 Punting: 10

First step 1
Change of direction 1
Swat ball 1
Super Vision 1
Shutdown Coverage 1

Hey I don't know if any of you have any room for one, or if you have a lower level team but I have a speedy level 9 elusive HB who is one of my farm guys and he is the 4th string HB on my current team. I'm trying to move him into a lower level team either as a starter or solid # 2 and my owner is completely cool with it he is just wanting cash in return. I keep my players fully boosted, fully equipped and keep up with training religiously. I'm not having any luck on the trading block over at GLB, so I thought I would try here.

Anyway if interested here is the link to my HB:

Demonic Reaper

Here is my owners link if you want to contact him:

BCSGrubber

First step 1
Change of direction 1
Swat ball 1
Super Vision 1
Shutdown Coverage 1

I would put points into Vision and agility then speed.

First step 1
Change of direction 1
Swat ball 1
Super Vision 1
Shutdown Coverage 1

I would focus on Vision, Agility, Speed in that order. And then worry about the special abilities after these are higher. Right now I would shoot for Vision 28, Agility 25, Speed 30

Train jumping, confidence and catching.

I think Right Tackle2 should back up the RG spot. Speed and agility are the two top abilities for RG. Neal has neither, RT2 is decent in both.

RT2 leads the team in pancakes,while getting half the snaps. I never have a problem getting back to 100% and I always check the offensive settings. And I have all three boosts left.

Plus he is a long term solution, we won't have to replace him next season.

At least give me a shot at it, if it doesn't work out we can replace me.

That's a not a bad idea at all for the long term solution, I worry about your stamina being high enough. I know you are dedicated and boost though, plus your a tt.com member so that is ideal right there. Vtech has already talked to Neal about him modifying his build to suit both positions and it was offered up to him, so we should at least give it time to see how he performs and if he is up for the challenge. I think you should continue to delvelop RT 2 and level up naturally, and if we need him to take on the extra duty he will be poised to step in.

First step 1
Change of direction 1
Swat ball 1
Super Vision 1
Shutdown Coverage 1

Here are my FS's attributes. You can use him as a goes-by. The three most important attributes for a FS are Speed, Vision, and Agility. Train in Strength, Tackling, Catching, and Confidence.

LVL 19 (FS) freebird flying
Height: 73in. (6'1") Weight: 209lbs
Created: Season 1, day 23 (Apr 3, 2008)
Contract: $79,960.00/yr - Exp. season 4, Day 29
Team: Las Vegas Gamblers
Agent: vtech9

Player Attributes
Physical Attributes Football Skills
Strength: 21.49 Blocking: 13.05
Speed: 52.65 Tackling: 24.81
Agility: 43 Throwing: 9
Jumping: 23.2 Catching: 23.23
Stamina: 30.1 Carrying: 13.56
Vision: 42.2 Kicking: 9
Confidence: 20.62 Punting: 7

Special Abilities
Coverage Abilities
Hard Hitter Abilities

Hey I don't know if any of you have any room for one, or if you have a lower level team but I have a speedy level 9 elusive HB who is one of my farm guys and he is the 4th string HB on my current team. I'm trying to move him into a lower level team either as a starter or solid # 2 and my owner is completely cool with it he is just wanting cash in return. I keep my players fully boosted, fully equipped and keep up with training religiously. I'm not having any luck on the trading block over at GLB, so I thought I would try here.

Anyway if interested here is the link to my HB:

Demonic Reaper

Here is my owners link if you want to contact him:

BCSGrubber

You are off to a good start with him, remember vision and agility are important to make use of his speed.

I wish we had room for him on the Houston Toros, especially since you are member here, but we already have 2 pretty high level HB's. Keep developing him and maybe sometime in the future we will have a need.

That's a not a bad idea at all for the long term solution, I worry about your stamina being high enough. I know you are dedicated and boost though, plus your a tt.com member so that is ideal right there. Vtech has already talked to Neal about him modifying his build to suit both positions and it was offered up to him, so we should at least give it time to see how he performs and if he is up for the challenge. I think you should continue to delvelop RT 2 and level up naturally, and if we need him to take on the extra duty he will be poised to step in.

That is a very good idea, and almost exactly what I was thinking. However, I am still going to look for a OG that has Custom equipment and a better build. In the meantime, we can put RT2 as the 3rd RG. We'll see how his energy levels are after that and see how we need to adjust. Stephen Neal has told me he would take care of the weaknesses I pointed out to him, but I seriously doubt he will buy Custom equipment.

You are off to a good start with him, remember vision and agility are important to make use of his speed.

I wish we had room for him on the Houston Toros, especially since you are member here, but we already have 2 pretty high level HB's. Keep developing him and maybe sometime in the future we will have a need.

Ditto...I'm running 3 HB's on the TEXANS.

depending on whether or not neal can keep up, i like the idea of RT2 taking both spots. stamina would need to be 30-35 but he's got the speed, agility and run blocking tree to be a pulling guard. strength would have to be higher to match up against beefy nose tackles, but otherwise i think he could pull it off. i think he'd be best backing up both tackle positions, but we've already got jones over there who's keeping up with his player.

goldensilence i'll just reiterate what's already been said ... speed, agility, vision. everything else (jumping, tackling, strength) can be trained. the hard part of the FS job is getting TO the play so the main focus is being able to cover the entire field.

The team I am on now sucks!!!! 0-7 and we just got beat 97-0. How the heck do you lose by 97 points....pathetic! I miss being on the Toros.

Okay I feel better......:wild:

Hey Brando, if you want to join the TORO'S TEXANS, I now have an opening for a DE. Let me know if you are interested and if your owner will trade you for cash.

Hey Brando, if you want to join the TORO'S TEXANS, I now have an opening for a DE. Let me know if you are interested and if your owner will trade you for cash.

Definitely, I want to get back with a team with Texan ties. I just sent the owner a message. I'll let you know. Thanks!

ok...keep me posted.

I've sent 3 emails and no response and I noticed that the trading deadline was July 5th. The guy apparently isn't keeping an eye on his team. We are 2 -13...most players are disgruntled. I think I am in my last year and I will not resign with this team. So maybe you can pick me up as a FA?:tiphat: I'm at level 15 right now.

it's playoff time folks. just a reminder to hopefully keep everyone active and involved while both teams try to win a trophy.

How was the playoffs for everybody? The Team my HB is on the Gulf Coast Sharks got promoted to USA AA.

The Houston Toros made it all the way to the conference title game and lost to the eventual champions of the league.

Toro's Texans lost in the first round of the playoffs to the eventual league champions also, being our first season and a tough conference it was a successful season.

Both teams made have had some positive movement towards the end of the season in personel that will continue in the offseason and our poised to make a championship run next season.

Hey gang, if you still read this, how are our teams doing? Houston Toro's and Toro's Texans... Can't get to that site from work, and this is my only outlet, as you may have read from other posts. Looks to be quite a while before I get back on.

Have Toro's Texans played Charlie yet? If so, I hope we stomped a mud hole.

Hey gang, if you still read this, how are our teams doing? Houston Toro's and Toro's Texans... Can't get to that site from work, and this is my only outlet, as you may have read from other posts. Looks to be quite a while before I get back on.

I dont think we play them until a little after midway through the season.

Whats your username on goaline?

This power issue needs to be over with so I can get a day off and a more typical schedule. Or at least get my power up and running at my house again so I can quickly update as needed and check scores before sleeping for a few hours.

Houston Toro's beat the Muscle Frogs 56-0 today to start the season 1-0. Hopefully everyone gets their power back soon, we miss you guys. Good luck.

I'll be back once I can get people up and running so I can stop these 16 hour days. Tell everyone I said every game is a must win. I fully expect to move up after this season... we are past due.

Hopefully while restoring power, maybe I can get mine up too...

Is anyone still doing this? I haven't signed up but was telling a friend about it .. I may sign up and try it out,but will read through this thread about it

Is anyone still doing this? I haven't signed up but was telling a friend about it .. I may sign up and try it out,but will read through this thread about it

Yes there is a good amount of us on there.

Me
Vtech
Scooter
DC_TxTech
Eriadoc
Scourge
AnthonyE
MichaelM
Bubbajwp
and others, that's just off the top of my head.

Most of us are one the same team or same two teams. Let me know if you have any questions. They have develomental leagues on there now, you can join and learn the ropes and get your guy going.

you can always sign up under this link:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=5209980

I will get referral points :) .......or sign up under one of the other players so that somebody gets them, it's not much but they might as well not go to waste.

Yes there is a good amount of us on there.

Me
Vtech
Scooter
DC_TxTech
Eriadoc
Scourge
AnthonyE
MichaelM
Bubbajwp
and others, that's just off the top of my head.

Most of us are one the same team or same two teams. Let me know if you have any questions. They have develomental leagues on there now, you can join and learn the ropes and get your guy going.

you can always sign up under this link:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=5209980

I will get referral points :) .......or sign up under one of the other players so that somebody gets them, it's not much but they might as well not go to waste.

i'll have to retry...link is down for maintenance

Hey I know a few of you guys play GLB on here, I have a team:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=4433

And I have a major problem and am exhausting all resources to fix it. One of my GM's somehow just disappeared off the face of the planet. He has several players on my team, and my number 2 and 3 cornerbacks belong to him. The problem is, their contracts expire right before I play my toughest opponents and as of right now we are steam rolling our conference, but by losing those two guys it's gonna hurt.

I have tried sending offers to free agents for max salary and bonus to no avail. I have also offered up max cash for trades and everything keeps getting kicked back.

If anyone has or knows of a cornerback or two at the bottom line level 26 that would be interested in joining up please send them my way!!

HELP! I think I take this game too seriously.

Hey I know a few of you guys play GLB on here, I have a team:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=4433

And I have a major problem and am exhausting all resources to fix it. One of my GM's somehow just disappeared off the face of the planet. He has several players on my team, and my number 2 and 3 cornerbacks belong to him. The problem is, their contracts expire right before I play my toughest opponents and as of right now we are steam rolling our conference, but by losing those two guys it's gonna hurt.

I have tried sending offers to free agents for max salary and bonus to no avail. I have also offered up max cash for trades and everything keeps getting kicked back.

If anyone has or knows of a cornerback or two at the bottom line level 26 that would be interested in joining up please send them my way!!

HELP! I think I take this game too seriously.

We are all sufferring from lack of free agents. There are more teams than players and players are demanding crazy contracts, we have targeted tons of guys and can't get anyone either.

If you want to shut your team down and come joing the Toros and the Texans we could probably find room for all your guys, you prolly don't want to do that I am guessing but it's getting too hard to have quality depth anymore. And if we don't have more players join it's going to be hard to get better. Anyway, here's our teams:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1352

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=2732

We are all sufferring from lack of free agents. There are more teams than players and players are demanding crazy contracts, we have targeted tons of guys and can't get anyone either.

If you want to shut your team down and come joing the Toros and the Texans we could probably find room for all your guys, you prolly don't want to do that I am guessing but it's getting too hard to have quality depth anymore. And if we don't have more players join it's going to be hard to get better. Anyway, here's our teams:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1352

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=2732

Man as much as i'd like to, I really want to keep my team. I appreciate the offer though. You never know though, I may get frustrated to the point of doing just that, but as for now my plans are to keep my team intact. I have too many control issues...LOL. Good luck to you guys.

Man as much as i'd like to, I really want to keep my team. I appreciate the offer though. You never know though, I may get frustrated to the point of doing just that, but as for now my plans are to keep my team intact. I have too many control issues...LOL. Good luck to you guys.

I figured you would want to keep your team but if any of the teams end up calling it quits we should combine them, however, I don't see any of us doing that anytime soon.

Back