Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Hey guys, I got bored and created a Punter. (First time playing)

I doubt you would want me on your team, but here is my guy so far.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=1462485

Welcome to the wonderfull world of GLB. The original Texans Talk team is too highly leveled for you but there are other teams that are made up of mainly Texans Talk guys that are lower leveled.

I would shoot a pm to Scoot or Hardcore Texan if nobody else answers in this thread. They're both good guys and could most likely help you find a good spot for your guy.

Bringing this thread back to life.

We are creating a whole brand new team from scratch and creating our players today. We have most spots filled already but welcome anyone from here who wants to jump in and have a guy on the team.

Just post here or shoot me a PM, we will let you know available positions, also if you are completely new to the game there is a LOT to learn but we have tons of experienced players/agents that will make it very simple.

I won't be able to do it right this minute (about to step out of the office) but am interested in trying one of the safety positions. I have no idea how this works or even what it is actually but am interested in checking it out. Thanks.

Awesome that you guys are interested. I should have said on the front end, it does cost a little bit of money. Not very much, especially if you want to try it out and build a guy. I think for about 10 bucks via paypal you could play with one player for several seasons (several months). Money gets you flex points, flex points are spent on creating your guy, boosting your guy, and buying custom equipment for your guy, everything else is "internet play money" so to speak.

We will not boost this season, nor do you need custom eq next season, so that will save some flex points right there, if you have the flex points that's cool you can go ahead and buy it.

We have a very specific idea for offense and defense, obviously you will be able to build your guy how you want but it is very important to have a good build and keep up with boosting to compete at the higher levels. We have several guys that can guide you through the finer points as we go.

So far I have:

RDE - Super Mario
2 CB's - ???
FS - Section 516
SS - Ckw5814

I created a DE. How do I get on the team?

Name: Ty Johnson
My username: TwoForBlake

Hang tight. We are trying to get the team demoted all the way down the ranks it may take a couple of days to get done and get them signed, none of our new players can be signed yet, including mine or the owner's. We were in the USA region Pro Level, the cream of the crop but all of our guys needed to be retired because their skills start to decline after about 11 season. Each season is 40 days, that counts playoffs. Offseason usually runs 5 days or so in between seasons.

Also after you create a guy, please do not boost and do not spend your skill points.

We are doing a slow build method, I know it doesn't make much sense right now but if you don't slow build your guy will be ahead the first couple of seasons but will be hurting when he gets older and we are trying to compete at the higher levels.

I think I ****ed up cause I went ahead and used all my points.

no big deal, we can fix it, you can turn right around and retire your guy and get all your flex points back and then just create a new one. For DE, when and if you remake him favor Strength and Agility with the sliders in the 'player creator'.

no big deal, we can fix it, you can turn right around and retire your guy and get all your flex points back and then just create a new one. For DE, when and if you remake him favor Strength and Agility with the sliders in the 'player creator'.

ok cool. Do you still need DE's or another position I should consider?

If we have too many DE's I can always not make mine, I currently am planned for 4 other positions I only kept adding on because we didn't have as many people as we needed

Yeah, sometimes it's hard to fill an entire team but it looks like we didn't have a problem with this idea...lol I may follow suit as well and give up my OLB spot for the same reason, if someone really wants us and will stick around for the long haul and follow the build plans pretty closely.

I've got a few players I've made

DE Wario Milliams
QB Matt Schwabb
FB Lonta Veach
HB Sleve Staton
LB ReDeco Myans

and creating a CB...never had one before.

Bread Fennet, maybe? Clover Guin?

DE Wario Milliams
QB Matt Schwabb
FB Lonta Veach
HB Sleve Staton
LB ReDeco Myans

How long have you had the other guys, what teams are you on?

I can put you down for one of the CB spots if you like. We want players for the long haul, who will always boost, stay active and keep the builds around what we need.

Do yall reccomend a specific height/weight for my DE? Also what do I use his 19 attribute points on?

Favor Strength on one slider, and favor agility on the other slider. Put the points on strength or split between strength and agility. I would recommend Scoot to confirm or ask Tehkyou in the Newbie thread on GLB, I don't have much exp with Dlineman.

Be sure NOT to spend any Skill points after creation.

How long have you had the other guys, what teams are you on?

I can put you down for one of the CB spots if you like. We want players for the long haul, who will always boost, stay active and keep the builds around what we need.

I just created a CB and OT Clover Guin and Bwayne Drown...

Lonta Veach and Sleve Staton are both coming off their season one rookie deals on the first day of season 14. I think Schwabb does too.

If I signed on for a CPU team, can a real team owner actually still offer a contract or do I need to retire my guy and start over?

Do yall reccomend a specific height/weight for my DE? Also what do I use his 19 attribute points on?

We're running a 3-4 alot of our success will depend on your DE being somewhat heavy, Make sure you max that one. I actually picked the Tall part of the slider on my DE for the purpose of assisting in swatting down passes at the line

There you go.

Sleve Staton
Lonta Veach
Bwayne Drown
Clover Guin

all are on CPU teams and can be signed. The first two are lvl 11...others are fresh out of the creation chamber.

I sent you over a forum invite. We can see if your newly created guys can squeeze into the roster.

Have two excellent build FS looking for a new home.

FS Edd Read level 35.
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=1201602

FS Golden Silencelevel 39, a few points away from 40
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=607286

We have Toro Nation as well, Bubba owns it we might be able to find you a roster spot although a lot of our guys are getting close to lvl 50, if not we can always bring a guy over later. We are going to a capped Level 14 league with the Toros I believe to start off with so these guys are too high of level, I like the direction of the builds.

Let's give one CB spot to HuttoKarl to get him aboard.

So far we have:

RDE - Super Mario
2 CB's - HuttoKarl, and ?
FS - Section 516
SS - Ckw5814

I think it was Section516 said he could make a CB also so he can fill that spot unless someone else is just really wanting on the team.

For SS, CKW please confirm you want to move forward with building a safety when you see this, thanks.

So far we have:

RDE - Super Mario
FS - Section 516
SS - Ckw5814

I think it was Section516 said he could make a CB also so he can fill that spot unless someone else is just really wanting on the team.

For SS, CKW please confirm you want to move forward with building a safety when you see this, thanks.

We should take his tackle too, it'll make it easier on Vtech who already has many players dedicated to the team

DE Wario Milliams
QB Matt Schwabb
FB Lonta Veach
HB Sleve Staton
LB ReDeco Myans

Bread (benched) Fennet - LOL I look forward to seeing you guys on GLB.

So far we have:

RDE - Super Mario
FS - Section 516
SS - Ckw5814

Awesome...I know Clover Guin is starting fresh and hope he can at least contribute on special teams until I train him up a bit. I may retire Lonta and Sleve and boost my CB.

So far we have:

RDE - Super Mario
FS - Section 516
SS - Ckw5814

Creating my guy now.

For the SS, any suggestions on attributes? I made him 6'1 218 so he gets a bonus for tackling and strength but loses some speed and stamina. Trying to decide what to do for attributes.

You have to wait till Scoot gets the team moved down to one of the lower leagues, he'll send you a contract afterwards.

Hopefully a level 7 league was created and we got in there

What the hell is taking Scoot so long? I say we neg rep him until he sends out contracts.:bat:

Back