Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Well, I'm disappointed in our kicker's performance in this last game. He missed back to back FG tries in the 3rd and 4th quarters. Both should be within his range, so I think he needs more training for vision/confidence. Great job by the defense, but in a close game like it was two misses could be critical. I'm focusing more on vision for now. I have to get that at least over 20. I may have to consider an early season level boost. Let's see how tomorrow goes.

Well, I'm disappointed in our kicker's performance in this last game. He missed back to back FG tries in the 3rd and 4th quarters. Both should be within his range, so I think he needs more training for vision/confidence. Great job by the defense, but in a close game like it was two misses could be critical. I'm focusing more on vision for now. I have to get that at least over 20. I may have to consider an early season level boost. Let's see how tomorrow goes.

I think your confidence is fine where it's at. You do need to get his strength built up. A kicker has to have the leg strength to kick the long ones. I have done some research, and I have seen it suggested that a kicker needs a little speed and agility to increse his leg speed and accuracy. Use your skill points in strength first and then vision next. Try to get your strength up to at least 25 and your vision up to at least 20. Use your daily training on speed.

i'd like to apologize for benjiels...he's a level 8, but made no tackles, and no plays. Sorry guys...i'll try to contribute more next game

i'd like to apologize for benjiels...he's a level 8, but made no tackles, and no plays. Sorry guys...i'll try to contribute more next game

Hey man, don't worry about it. Sometimes balls don't get thrown your way and such.

I have a lvl 10 CB, and in the 6 games he's only had 10 tackles and 1 pick.

6 of those tackles came in my first 2 games, too. So I've been in a big big drought. I've been watching the game film, and noticed that they almost never throw to me.

Just keep ya head up and I have a feeling you'll have a breakout game in 47 hours. ;)

Gah, my QB can be retarded sometimes...hes such a back-up right now. I'm trying to get a pocket passer that has the ability to throw passes accurately on the run while avoiding the rush.

Gah, my QB can be retarded sometimes...hes such a back-up right now. I'm trying to get a pocket passer that has the ability to throw passes accurately on the run while avoiding the rush.

don't worry too much about running to avoid the rush. Our QB's really havn't been pressured much at all, and with our O-line, I don't think they will. Right now, just worry about getting his arm "STRENGTH" and "VISION" built up. On your special ability tree, focus on your pocket passer ability. But the main thing is to get your Strength built up.

How about those RB's ?????!!!!!!

Wheels Wilson and Stop Me ????!!!!!

He's welcome to my DE position. I was just holding down a CPU spot, I thought. I'd happily go to 3rd string on the DE.

D@mn my guy must have been hyped up. 6 tackles in 19 plays.

LOL our defense has given up 6 points in four games.

I lol'ed when I saw this

untitled.jpg

I've got three players on two different teams, and wouldn't mind getting one of them onto the Toros one day.
It looks like you guys are pretty full, so I'll check back from time to time to see what opens up. My lvl 10 DE, Buck Ditkus is signed for three years, and the owner of that team won't trade during the season, so I think he's going to stay put for a while. Other than thatm, the other two players might be available at some point in the near future.
http://goallineblitz.com/game/home.pl?user_id=44767

I've got three players on two different teams, and wouldn't mind getting one of them onto the Toros one day.
It looks like you guys are pretty full, so I'll check back from time to time to see what opens up. My lvl 10 DE, Buck Ditkus is signed for three years, and the owner of that team won't trade during the season, so I think he's going to stay put for a while. Other than thatm, the other two players might be available at some point in the near future.

Some of us are running multiple players, as we had to get the team going on time. I don't know everyone's situation, and I can't speak for anyone else, but I have a special teams/backup project DE on the team that will probably be good over time, but I don't mind bowing out for a TT.com member. My main focus is running the ball.

I'll second eriadoc's thoughts here. I only created my LB to fill out the team. We could use your LB, and I can either retire mine or just use him as a role player.

Stop Me got zero carries today...

Don't mind being third string, but 0 carries ???

Stop Me got zero carries today...

Don't mind being third string, but 0 carries ???

Was your energy low before the game? I know that a couple guys had to rest because their energy wasn't high enough. Not sure exactly who though.

Was your energy low before the game? I know that a couple guys had to rest because their energy wasn't high enough. Not sure exactly who though.

I think my energy was around 85...

Oh well...hopefully I'll get a couple carries next game...

I think my energy was around 85...

Oh well...hopefully I'll get a couple carries next game...

Why was your energy only back up to 85 before the game?

You can regain 30 energy by training on relaxed two days in a row, and you can regain 36 energy by training on relaxed with your focus set to "none".

Why was your energy only back up to 85 before the game?

You can regain 30 energy by training on relaxed two days in a row, and you can regain 36 energy by training on relaxed with your focus set to "none".

It was due to energy, the other running backs were at 100% and the way we had the subtitution rate set up , your energy probally kept you out.

It cost me $1,000 dollars a day to train at high intensity....

I don't make that kind of jack....

Suffice it to say my training intensity is pretty much always set to low...occasionally moderate....

No carries in the last game either....Doesn't bother me though because we won...

I don't know if you read the GLB forum, but your lack of carries has been noticed and they are trying to fix it.

It cost me $1,000 dollars a day to train at high intensity....

I don't make that kind of jack....

Suffice it to say my training intensity is pretty much always set to low...occasionally moderate....

No carries in the last game either....Doesn't bother me though because we won...

I sent you a PM on the GLB forum, apologizing for you not getting more carries. I am pretty sure since the admins made the changes to the sim it has effected it somehow. After the screw with the energy levels they gave everyone free flex points as a make up. Since then, the carries dropped off.

Take a look at the message and let me know what you think, we want to get your more involved on special teams too, as KR/PR. We will continue to play with the sub levels and get you in there. Again, I am sorry, it has not been intentional from the coaches. We are striving for equal playing time as possible.

I sent you a PM on the GLB forum, apologizing for you not getting more carries. I am pretty sure since the admins made the changes to the sim it has effected it somehow. After the screw with the energy levels they gave everyone free flex points as a make up. Since then, the carries dropped off.

Take a look at the message and let me know what you think, we want to get your more involved on special teams too, as KR/PR. We will continue to play with the sub levels and get you in there. Again, I am sorry, it has not been intentional from the coaches. We are striving for equal playing time as possible.

I don't know if you read the GLB forum, but your lack of carries has been noticed and they are trying to fix it.

Cool...Sounds good......

I can't access GLB here at work, but thanks for the heads up...

Will check when I get home...

For the first 4 games every back was getting good playing time, they did change something in the game simulations because we went back to the old way we had the backs set up and it is not working the same as before.

We are trying to work it out but we only get to try it once every two days. Everyone on the team is just as important as the next guy and we want everyone to develope so we have some real threats in our depth positions.

so question....what is the benefit of training on intense? You don't recover energy as fast, and its more expensive....what do you get out of it?

Back