Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

ok, i'm in... so what do i do now? Just check it daily? I'm not sure how this works.

Have you set up your training schedule yet? Also read through the team forum for advice. Especially advanced tactics, I think that is the main thing that you will have to keep up with because we change our game plan according to the team we are playing(every other day).

I have to look again but i think we have the best depth in our leage. I will be looking at the team forums later tonight to set the depth chart.

I really want to beat these guys this next game so everyone please set your players to the OC and DC game plan. This game will teach us alot about how to set our team up for games.

I have to look again but i think we have the best depth in our leage. I will be looking at the team forums later tonight to set the depth chart.

I really want to beat these guys this next game so everyone please set your players to the OC and DC game plan. This game will teach us alot about how to set our team up for games.

Hardcore is seeing about trading for a LVL 8 OG that really wants to play for us. If that deal gets done, we will be just about set on the offense. We still need one OT, but everything else on the offense is filled. If we can't get the trade done, we will need one more OG. The team is rounding out nicely.

Hardcore is seeing about trading for a LVL 8 OG that really wants to play for us. If that deal gets done, we will be just about set on the offense. We still need one OT, but everything else on the offense is filled. If we can't get the trade done, we will need one more OG. The team is rounding out nicely.

Well, the trade is a no go, so we still need another OG. We also need one OT and one more DT. If someone wants to build a QB, for depth purposes only, we could use one as the 3rd string QB. The 3rd QB won't get much playing time, but it's better to have one and not need one than to need one and not have one.

we are set on the Offensive Line. Our last position of need is DT. We could use a 3rd string HB for depth and special teams if someone wants to build one. We could also use a 3rd string QB to hold the clipboard.

benjiels is a level 8 ballhawk...with crazy good speed. Saved one t0uchdown last game. Still looking for his first big play...i think its coming next game!

Our offense needs to score faster so the defense can get out on the field for more plays :p

Lol, but in all seriousness when we play teams that are as talented or more talented than us we will need those guys to have long sustained drives. Our running and blocking is this teams biggest strength. As much as it hurts to say that with me being a linebacker and all.

My RB stop me avg. 6.6 yrds per carry....Just increased his stamina so he can get more carries....

Our RB situation is nice...

site's down, hopefully they're adding the extra servers because it's been pretty slow since this season started.

this team has really impressed me. i was very worried about both of these last two games because we committed very heavily on defense (pass in game 1, run in game 2) but we guessed right and everyone played well. what really stands out is how everyone's on the same page, keeping up with their players, and we're getting lots of feedback and updates. plus it's just a lot more fun with you guys ... everybody's offering to help and looking out for eachother.

good win guys ... two games in (against solid competition) and we've outscored our opponents 40-6!

site's down, hopefully they're adding the extra servers because it's been pretty slow since this season started.

this team has really impressed me. i was very worried about both of these last two games because we committed very heavily on defense (pass in game 1, run in game 2) but we guessed right and everyone played well. what really stands out is how everyone's on the same page, keeping up with their players, and we're getting lots of feedback and updates. plus it's just a lot more fun with you guys ... everybody's offering to help and looking out for eachother.

good win guys ... two games in (against solid competition) and we've outscored our opponents 40-6!

I'll be honest with you, I was seriously impressed with how those new O-Linemen played. They didn't open any BIG holes, but they did ok. In the passing game, they formed a very nice pocket for our QB to stand in. I don't think there was a single hurry on our QB the whole game. I was not expecting that kind of performance out of a buch of brand new LVL 1 guys.

I just sent an offer to a LVL 4 HB to be our 3rd stringer and play on special teams.

Scooter, if he accepts, we need to add him to the depth chart as the 3rd HB and put him on special teams somewhere.

edit....

nevermind...he signed with someone else.

Back