Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

you may be the fastest on the team, but not as fast as your player needs to be. Just remember, you will probably have to cover that LVL 8 TE from the other team.

Ouch didn't think too much about coverage. I believe I heard HC Texan say that we want run stopping LB's, so that was basically the way I built my guy. Plus we have a pretty good secondary.

The lvl 8 TE is a one game thing, I am not going to build my player around covering one guy in one game. Most teams have mediocre to bad TE's.

I am not saying you are wrong but just trying to see all the angles.

Ouch didn't think too much about coverage. I believe I heard HC Texan say that we want run stopping LB's, so that was basically the way I built my guy. Plus we have a pretty good secondary.

The lvl 8 TE is a one game thing, I am not going to build my player around covering one guy in one game. Most teams have mediocre to bad TE's.

I am not saying you are wrong but just trying to see all the angles.

lol...you will also need speed to chase down those speedy RB's when they run outside. I think our DL is going to stiff enough to shut down the middle running game, but the LB's will need to help on the outside.

In this game, we are supposed to set everything to stop the pass.

lol...you will also need speed to chase down those speedy RB's when they run outside. I think our DL is going to stiff enough to shut down the middle running game, but the LB's will need to help on the outside.

In this game, we are supposed to set everything to stop the pass.

In this game as in GLB or this game against the Longhorns? You have swayed me to at least use a point on speed but if I run an RB down and don't tackle them then the speed is useless. I mean I have never played this game but I think I should beef up my tackling before anything else.

In this game as in GLB or this game against the Longhorns? You have swayed me to at least use a point on speed but if I run an RB down and don't tackle them then the speed is useless. I mean I have never played this game but I think I should beef up my tackling before anything else.

the team focus for this game against the Longhorns is going to be defend the pass first.

Actually, I think you are a little stronger than you need to be, but that's ok...You can build up your tackling and other attributes as you go along. One of the threads in our team forum has a link to another thread that will tell you where to fucus your training. It covers every position, so before you buy your custom equipment, find that thread and read it. That will help you out the most.

As for me...I'm going to bed...catch ya tomorrow.

Re: Custom Equipment, I would recommend +6 to a single stat. The reasoning behind this is that as a stat gains levels, it is harder to raise that stat with training. So it is better to raise primary stats with flex points, and then train the secondary stats that are lower. Conversely, boosting a lower stat that you just couldn't get to with flex points might be valuable (hence my choice of STA). However, spreading the points across three stats or more is not going to yield a significant benefit like stacking those points would.

the LB is now off the market...missed another one.

I had a level 2 DE contact me about a backup role, but I told him he would have to wait until the morning. If he is still available in the morning, his player link is:

Cheeee Eeese

Offer sent to this guy.

Just created a SS named Hurricane Hurley if interested.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=263492

I would like to make an offer but we have enough SS at the moment. We need an OT, LB, DE, DT, G, C, TE. All back up roles but will see significant playing time.

Sorry if I missed any guys that y'all have recruited. I have had a sick kid and was way behind on sleep. Thanks to everyone for chipping in, we keep up this kind of activity we will blow the doors off everyone else.

it couldnt hurt to give the SS a shot. as he levels up he could play several backup roles (SS, FS, CB - if you work on coverage attributes) and push CPU players off the roster, and we can always find a spot on special teams.

here's my guys if it helps anyone with building their players, i need to get custom equipment to boost a couple things though (strength/tackling on LB, jumping/catching on CB) ...

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=122654

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=122753

it couldnt hurt to give the SS a shot. as he levels up he could play several backup roles (SS, FS, CB - if you work on coverage attributes) and push CPU players off the roster, and we can always find a spot on special teams.

here's my guys if it helps anyone with building their players, i need to get custom equipment to boost a couple things though (strength/tackling on LB, jumping/catching on CB) ...

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=122654

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=122753

Okay, well your the DC and helping me on special teams, if you think he is worth the roster spot, I will float him an offer. It's up to him to be active, he could level up and push for a starting job over time.

I didn't realize the SS belong to Whiskey, for some reason, sorry Whiskey, hell yeah we want poster from here on the team, you can train him up and make a nice impact.

I didn't realize the SS belong to Whiskey, for some reason, sorry Whiskey, hell yeah we want poster from here on the team, you can train him up and make a nice impact.

i kinda figured that you missed that it was whiskey posting, that's why i said something lol. we'll create a position for TT.com players if we have to.

I guess I should have read the other posts. Looks like you take another Texan fan away from me, and leave me on a Texanfanless team!

I am checking the boards once every 45 min or some of these guys are siging really fast. Some I send an offer within a few minutes and they are gone.

I guess he got a better offer...he signed with another team.

It's no biggie, we will find another one. We are pretty set, and we want to get highly active players who are committed to developing their guys. Thanks for the recruiting, it will be something we need to always do.

not really. all you can do is watch through the replays after the game is simmed. there is some type of software that if you're using firefox it'll hide the scores so that it's closer to actually watching the game.

game's done ... that's the best kicking game i've seen so far, nice job RPT.

not the score i was hoping for but i wont spoil the result either.

Back