Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

TEXANS VS VIKINGS VS COVID WEEK 4

This looks like the "i got mine" bowl.

Not one player with guaranteed money doing anything to help us win.

It might be to late
You may be right. I still see enough good in Watson if someone can come in and help him stop over thinking things. Watson has a natural feel for the game and athleticism that cannot be taught. OB is trying to remove that from his game and has him over thinking on the field leading to slow reactions and poor reads. Add in the beating and lack of confidence in his line and you have this dumpster fire you see today

We have a coach who doesn’t know how to develop players, doesn’t trust rookies, doesn’t believe in the draft, doesn’t like veterans speaking up, and has a mediocre staff surrounding him. Tell me again why he deserves another year? :hankpalm:

We look as bad against these bums so far as we did against KC & Balt. Wish we would step it up a notch.

It’s the same “scheme” that prior to this year has led you all to claim Watson is elite, right?

Now that’s Watson is regressing, all the sudden the “scheme” is what’s holding him back?

How much more advantage does this guy need on the field to produce? He’s playing a garbage team at home that’s without it’s top 3 cornerbacks. And still he can’t produce anything.
Mate, you dip in and out having a pop at people here. This board generally speaks as it finds. OB has been slated for years, before Watson even arrived the voices were heard. Now that he’s clearly coaching down an obviously elite-talented QB in the prime of his career, there’s only Steelb and Cal left to convince.
The line is inconsistent and the receivers are in clumps, running incomprehensible route options, it will always be on the HC if the first round QB looks this bad. New Head Coach has to see if he can work with Watson or not, if he’s damaged goods then so be it.

None of these announcers (or writers/media) ever ask why every single week requires some sort of Herculean reset/resurgence just to attempt to be competitive in the second half of a game.

We have a coach who doesn’t know how to develop players, doesn’t trust rookies, doesn’t believe in the draft, doesn’t like veterans speaking up, and has a mediocre staff surrounding him. Tell me again why he deserves another year? :hankpalm:
7 year rebuild....

I hope you're not talking about that helmet-to helmet.

Sure am. Defender went low with his shoulder. What else is a defender supposed to do when a ball carrier is falling to the turf? It may have ended up helmet to helmet, but it wasn't intentional targeting. To eject Smith was laughable.

Mate, you dip in and out having a pop at people here. This board generally speaks as it finds. OB has been slated for years, before Watson even arrived the voices were heard. Now that he’s clearly coaching down an obviously elite-talented QB in the prime of his career, there’s only Steelb and Cal left to convince.
The line is inconsistent and the receivers are in clumps, running incomprehensible route options, it will always be on the HC if the first round QB looks this bad. New Head Coach has to see if he can work with Watson or not, if he’s damaged goods then so be it.

This is only "obvious" to local homers such as yourself.

Back